𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵〔 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

Rafe and I are stood on the balcony, my back pressed against the railing as he kisses my neck and paws at my ass like a desperate teenager. I grin at his eagerness in amusement, running my fingers through his hair and whispering dirty things into his ear, only riling him up even more.

All of a sudden his lips leave my skin and he stands up straight, making me frown.

"Why'd you stop?" I whine.

"We have an audience" He murmurs.

I spin around and my eyes widen when I see Pope at the wall next to Kiara who has a can of spray paint in her hand.

"We know what you did! Murderers!" Kiara screams loudly as Pope drags her away.

"I'm gonna kill them" Rafe snaps, turning to walk away but I grab him.

"Hey, come on" I smile, trying to defuse the situation by wrapping my arms around him and kissing his jaw "They're just stupid kids"

"They're little shits" Rafe counters.

"Uhuh" I agree with a laugh, grabbing his hands and placing them back on my ass "Just forget about them"

"Addy, they just vandalised my home" He argues, but doesn't pull his hands away.

"I'll deal with them later" I mumble against his neck.

"Hardly. You'd let them away with murder" He objects, tensing up as I run my hand down his chest.

"Well, I let you away with it" I retort, gently pushing him away from me and grabbing my glass of vodka off the table before entering the house.

"Sweetheart, come on" He groans, chasing after me.

"Leave me alone" I snap, downing the rest of my drink.

"You're in my house" He deadpans and I spin around with a glare.

"I'll leave then" I declare, dropping the glass in my hand and watching it smash on the ground before storming down the stairs.

"Oh my fucking God" Rafe mutters, following me in annoyance "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me?!" I spin around wildly and poke my finger into his chest "I'll tell you what's wrong with me, Cameron. I'm everything I swore I'd never be. I'm every bad part of my parents smushed into one drug addicted, alcoholic, abandoning, little body and I fucking hate myself for it!"

"Now, leave me the fuck alone" I add, walking away from him once again.

Before I can reach the door in my fuzzy state, my arm is grabbed and I'm spun around to face Rafe.

"I'll love you enough for the both of us" He assures me and all my anger fades away.

I lean in and press my lips to his in a gentle kiss, making the boy smile. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, cupping my cheek in his palm.