𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰〔 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"One-niner-four-six.  This is tower operator on the mainland. Vector 705. Maintain altitude through 1K" The operator drones on and on from Jimmy's headset.

"Wahoo don't run in September" JJ starts cautiously, making sure that Jimmy can hear humbug we all do "Ever. All right? So whoever this man is, he's not a fisherman"

"Maybe the run just starts earlier out here" Pope tries to give the man the benefit of the doubt.

"Are you sure about that? In the Caribbean?" JJ scoffs at his boyfriend.

"No, I know what this is" Sarah speaks up "He's working for my dad, and he's probably been looking for us the entire time"

"All right, we gotta find out" JJ nods "Start looking for some sort of...clues"

"Hey, Jimmy!" John B yells so the pilot can hear him over the headset.

"Yeah. What's up?" Jimmy replies cheerily.

"How long you had this bird?" John B questions, trying to distract the man so that JJ can snoop around.

"Oh, about ten years now" Jimmy answers simply.

"How long you been flying?" John B then asks as JJ starts looking through the pilot's bag.

"I've been flying all my life" Jimmy shrugs as if it's not much.

"Uh, who's that lovely lady right there?" John B points at a photograph of a good looking woman that is taped to the window.

"That right there? That's Cynthia" Jimmy chuckles and I decide that I don't like the guy.

"Cynthia?" John B hums thoughtfully "And what about that beautiful girl right there?"

"Huh? Oh, that? That's Stacey" Jimmy responds as JJ pulls a book out the bag named 'the loss of el dorado' and inside the book is a bookmark that I pick up while the others keep looking.

"Oh! Oh, your sister?" John B chuckles away and I look down at the picture.

"No, no. No, she's just this girl I met in Saint Lucia. You ever been there?" Jimmy laughs and my spine goes cold.

"The Coastal Venture. Oh my God" Sarah breathes out, taking the picture from me.

"Huge marlin. You gotta go" Jimmy continues to tell John B.

"This is the boat we were on. With Eberhimi and the cross" Sarah tells the others.

"So he was looking for us?" Cleo confirms.

"Exactly" JJ nods.

"He's working for my dad" Sarah declares.

"Or for your brother" I suggest the possibility and she frowns with a short nod of her head.

"Hey, y'all better hold something. We got some unexpected turbulence up here" Jimmy warns us.

"Guys, whatever it is, it's happening fast. Look" Kiara tells us, causing us all to look out the window.

"That looks like Barbados. I've been there with Terrance" Cleo informs.