𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

I'm dancing to the loud music, swaying my hips and enjoying the buzz that flows through my body. Sarah wraps her arms around my neck as she whips her hair to the beat with a wide smile on her face.

The Cameron girl's brown eyes meet my green pair and without thinking, I find myself leaning in and pressing my lips to hers. She gasps against my lips but quickly recovers from her shock and kisses me back.

Our lips part and I laugh in amusement at the dazed smile on her face.

"What was that for?" She asks me.

"Just widening your options incase the John B route doesn't work out" I wink at her.

She rolls her eyes playfully and the song changes, causing her to gasp.

"I love this song" She giggles, moving her body to the beat of the music.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out curiously, pausing my movements to look down at the screen.

my boy
sorry i got mad @ u 2day
i love u, addy
forgive me? pls

A smile curves at my lips reading Rafe's texts and I quickly type back a response.

sweetheart x
you're forgiven, asshole

my boy
where r u?
i miss u :(

sweetheart x
i'm bonding with ur sister
be home l8r
& i miss u 2

my boy
come home now

sweetheart x
no can do, big boy
promised sarah a good time

my boy
what about me?

sweetheart x
you get a good time l8r

my boy
promise?

sweetheart x
promise ;)

"Hey" A guy's voice speaks up.

"Hello" I mumble back without looking up from my phone.

"Can I get your number?" He asks bluntly.

"I don't have a phone" I so clearly lie.

I look up in time to see the guy walk away, mumbling the word 'bitch' under his breath and Kiara approaches me as I notice Sarah dancing with Topper.

"Did I just watch Adelaide Maneater Maybank swerve a hookup opportunity?" The Carrera girl asks in amusement as I pocket my phone.

"He wasn't my type" I shrug.

"First of all, you don't have a type. Second of all, you didn't even look at him" She argues.

"I didn't like his aura" I then try.

"Don't act like someone's aura would stop you from fucking them" She laughs and I roll my eyes with a smile "Has my girl caught some serious feels?"