𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Portis. Come on. Portis, wake up. Wake up!" Kiara pleads as we manage to peel him out of his seat, almost drowning ourselves in the process.

"We gotta get to the beach" I tell the girl as she passes me Jimmy's body through the window before swimming out herself to help me hold the weight up.

"I got you" She nods.

Kiara and I swim towards the beach, struggling to drag Jimmy's limp body with us the whole way. The second that the three of us reach the sand, people come running towards us.

"Take him" Kiara huffs as Jimmy coughs and splutters, people dragging him further onto land.

"You okay?" The people ask us and I nod, waving them away.

"Thank you" Jimmy says to Kiara and I.

"You lied to us" Kiara sneers in anger "Who are you?"

I drag myself onto my feet and groan at how waterlogged I feel, just wanting to sleep this horrible day away,

"Oh God" Jimmy groans and I see the guards racing towards us "You should get out of here"

"Shit" Kiara curses, scrambling to her feet and tugging me with her.

"Give me a fucking break, man" I cry out in irritation.

Kiara and I race up the beach, through crowds of running people and towels being thrown about. The two of us manage to hide between two old rotting boats but neither of us can find a way out of this situation, we're cornered with nowhere to run.

"Get out of the way! Come on up" The men yell at people "Policemen. Search all over the area"

I hold my breath in sheer anticipation and we are able to stay hidden for what only feels like minutes before a man sticks his face into our hide out, Kiara immediately kicking the man in the face.

"They're over here!" The man grunts in pain, pulling himself up as we scramble out of our hiding place.

The man grabs Kiara and before I can help her another one races around, sweeping me right off of my feet.

"Let go of me!" I demand in anger.

"Get off!" Kiara snaps.

"Get a hold of them" A third guard orders.

"Let us go!" Kiara kicks and screams as we're dragged over to a large truck.

Kiara and I are handcuffed and placed in the back of the black pick up truck, my heart racing in anxiety.

"We lost the others. We'll keep searching" I hear over the radio and I feel so much relief.

Jimmy Portis shakily walks up to us and I glare at the man as though he himself is the reason for every problem I've ever had in the last nineteen years of my life.

"We saved your life" Kiara spits out.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. I gonna try to help you, okay?" Jimmy tries to assure us "I swear, I didn't know it was gonna be like this. Look, if you don't fight, if you just do what they say, these guys prob... probably won't hurt you"