𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳〔 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up to Rafe Cameron's arms wrapped tightly around me, my back pressed against his chest and his face smushed into my neck. I turn in his hold and he groans in annoyance, rolling onto his back and pulling me on top of him.

"Rafe" I huff as my chest hits his own.

"No" He grumbles.

I roll my eyes and prop myself up slightly on my arms that are laid on his chest. My mind wanders with the many ways that I could wake the boy up as he peacefully tries to sleep under me, the way the rays of sun hit his face almost making him look like an angel.

Putting aside the thoughts of pouring water over his head or jumping on him until he gets up, I dip my head down and plant a small kiss on the apple of his cheek.  A smile tugs at his lips, egging me on to pepper more kisses over his face until his smile is wide and his eyes flutter open.

"Every time I wake up next to you, it's better than last time" He comments and I roll my eyes playfully, brushing his hair back off his forehead.

"What can I say? I'm full of surprises" I joke, our noses brushing against each other. 

Rafe leans up and presses his lips to mine, flipping our positions so that I'm laying under him. He slowly kisses down my jaw and neck, sucking harshly on the skin until it bruises. I moan softly, tugging at his hair and he grabs the bottom of the large shirt I'm wearing, pushing it up until it's bunched around under my boobs.

"So fucking pretty" Rafe declares, crawling down and peppering kisses over my stomach.

"That tickles" I giggle, lifting the covers to see the grin on his face as he kisses my bare skin.

My room door is swung open and my eyes widen as I drop the covers to see my brother.

"Shit! Why do you keep traumatising me?!" JJ yells dramatically, covering his eyes.

"I'm wearing clothes, drama queen" I tell the boy, grabbing a handful of Rafe's hair to keep him in place under the covers so JJ can't see him.

"Is your friend?" JJ grimaces and I laugh as my foot brushes against the boxer's Rafe is wearing, the boy audibly sucking in a sharp breath.

"It's all PG13, little brother" I assure him and he drops his hand from his eyes.

"I'm sure it is" JJ scoffs with a disgusted look.

Rafe bites my stomach and I gasp, lifting the covers slightly to glare down at him.

"Bite me again and you are in for a world of pain, mister" I warn the Cameron boy who places a gentle kiss onto the bite mark, caressing my hips with a smile.

"Who's under the covers?" JJ asks curiously and I drop the covers over Rafe's head again.

"That is none of your business, squirt" I retort and the blonde holds his hands up in surrender.

"I'm just here to tell you that we're stranding Sarah and Kiara on a boat in the middle of the marsh until they make up. Any objections?" He asks and when I give him a confused look he grins "Didn't think so"