𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦〔 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I sit in between Rafe and Barry as the truck pulls up outside the Cameron residence, my gaze numbly on the windshield.

"This is your stop, country club" Barry speaks up.

"Are you okay?" I hear Rafe ask me for the fiftieth time since he found me and I ignore him.

"Y'know, maybe she'd reply if you didn't just try to drown her" Barry states.

"What?" I snap in confusion, turning to look at the man.

Barry's eyes widen and he glances at Rafe but I snap my fingers in front of his face, making him look at me.

"Don't look at him. Answer me" I demand.

"Well-" He tries to speak.

"Shut up" Rafe warns him.

"She's gonna find out eventually, bro" Barry argues.

"You're the one that flushed out the sewer, aren't you?" I realise, turning to look at Rafe.

"Told you" Barry mutters, confirming my thoughts.

"That's how you got there so fast. You were already there" I point out, my eyes watering as I stare at him with a look of betrayal "You tried to drown me"

"I swear, I didn't know you were down there with her" Rafe tries to assure me and I look at him in disbelief.

"And that's okay, is it?!" I shriek "You were just going to drown Kiara?!"

"Addy" He sighs.

"Oh, shut up!" I retort.

I push the door open and climb over him, slapping his hands away as he tries to pull me back.

"Goodbye, Barry" I tell the man who nods at me awkwardly.

Rafe huffs and jumps out the car, chasing after me as I walk away from him in anger. Barry drives off and I'm caught by the arm, causing me to spin around to face the boy.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I spit, ripping my arm away from him.

"Please just let me explain" He pleads.

"I don't fucking care about your stupid explanation, Rafe. You almost drowned me!" I yell at him.

"I didn't mean to!" He argues.

"That doesn't change the fact I could've died!" I scream in his face.

"I'm sorry" He chokes out, his eyes welling up with tears "I never want to hurt you. I mean it"

"You could've killed me" I press, my voice lowering as I watch tears run down his face.

"I know, and I hate myself for that, but please don't leave" He begs, trying to grab my hands.

"I hate you" I sneer in rage, stepping away from him.

"Addy, please" He adds.