𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦〔 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us. That's some typical Kook shit right there" JJ tells Pope as he messes around with an orange.

Pope, JJ, Kiara and I are all currently in Heyward's, helping out since JJ and Pope apparently fucked up with some of the deliveries.

"Hell yeah" Kiara agrees with JJ.

"Fucking Kooks, dude" I scoff.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ asks.

"I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct, all right? I was a cornered animal" Pope answers.

"Hey, Pope! Someone here to see you" Heyward states and I look up to see Deputy Shoupe.

"Evening, Officer" Pope greets him nervously.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property" Shoupe declares and Pope looks at JJ in fear.

"What?" Heyward snaps in confusion.

"Keep your hands on the counter where I can see em" Shoupe demands.

"Young lady, get out of my way" He adds, turning to Kiara.

"Leave her alone" I snap, pulling the younger girl behind me.

"Whoa. Shoupe, what'd he do? Huh?" Heyward asks.

"Look at the warrant" Shoupe answers, handcuffing Pope.

"You're arresting him?" Kiara says in disbelief.

"This is fucking bullshit!" I speak up and JJ grabs my arm.

"You're just arresting my boy?" Heyward questions the officer.

"Dude, be careful!" Kiara snaps as Shoupe yanks Pope back.

"Shoupe, are you listening?" Heyward barks.

"Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney-" Shoupe starts.

"How much did they pay you, man?!" JJ hollers.

Shoupe pushes Pope to the door and we all follow, shouting in disbelief at the officer who refuses to listen to us. JJ jumps forward and Heyward holds him back as Kiara and I continue to yell at Shoupe.

"You know him, man! He's not capable of that!" I shriek.

"She's right, Shoupe. My boy didn't do shit!" Heyward defends his son.

"Let him go!" Kiara snaps.

"It wasn't him! It was me!" I hear JJ scream and my heart drops in fear as I turn to the guilty looking boy.

"JJ, you shut up" I demand.

"He tried to talk me out of it, but I was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from Figure Eight that I lost my shit" JJ tells Shoupe and I shake my head in disbelief.