𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵〔 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Rafe and I wander through the market place in search of a way out of this wretched place while my mind is deep in thought of my brother and if he's okay right now. An elbow nudges my ribs, pulling me out of my thoughts and I turn my head to Rafe who is staring at a couple across the road from us.

"Wait here" He declares, leaving no room for argument and I tilt my head a little in confusion but listen.

I watch curiously as the blonde woman walks away from her tall dark haired companion and Rafe confidently walks right up to the man who is looking at a stall. From where I'm stood not too far away, I can hear the whole conversation and so I lean back on a wall to observe my surroundings as not to look suspicious.

"Hey, man" Rafe taps the guy on the shoulder, giving him a friendly smile.

"Huh?" The guy mutters in confusion, turning to Rafe.

"Sorry. Sorry to bother you" Rafe beams at the man as if he's not the devil in disguise as an angel.

"What's up?" The guy smiles, letting his guard down immediately and I roll my eyes at his naivety.

"I have the perfect gift for your wife" Rafe lies through his perfectly white teeth "It's like a great price too"

"Yeah?" The guy grins excitedly at the thought of getting his wife something nice and I almost feel sorry for the idiot.

"So this, all through here, is where all the tourists shop, but the real deal is right back here" Rafe points up and down the tourist stalls before gesturing over his shoulder to the alley way that I'm stood next to "It's a great local spot"

"I don't know" The guy hesitates at the sight of the dark dingy alley and I don't blame him at all.

"Just trying to help you out, man" Rafe flashes a million dollar smile and pulls the sucker right in "Just real quick. You wanna?"

"Okay" The guy nods "Yeah, yeah"

Rafe guides the man towards the alley next to me and I turn my head to look at the stall next to me that is selling pretty floral dresses.

"It's got, like, some of the best, like, custom jewellery on the island. It's incredible" Rafe bullshits as I walk over to the stall to have a closer look.

I glance down at my dirty silk pyjamas with a frown before scanning the rails of pretty dresses and wondering if I'll be able to swipe one without the man realising it, but he's watching me like a hawk.

Suddenly arms are wrapped around me from behind and the smell of Rafe's expensive cologne soothes my surprise as I melt into his hold.

"Do you want a pretty dress, sweetheart?" He murmurs lowly and his voice is enough to make my ovaries explode.

"We have no money" I turn back and pout up at the Cameron man who I now realise is wearing the man from earlier's hat.

Rafe flashes me a sexy smirk and pulls out a wallet that I assume belonged to the missing man, causing me to grin in excitement. I turn my body and throw my arms around him, pressing a kiss to his cheek happily.