𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹〔 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘫𝘰𝘱𝘦 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I enter the backyard of the chateau with my arms crossed over my maroon crop top covered chest and the faded grey denim shorts I'm wearing allows the morning breeze to hit my legs, cooling me down. JJ sits on the edge of the hot tub with his legs in the water while Kiara is hoisted up in the pulley that Pope is tugging on.

"Hola, mis amigos" I chirp and the trio look at me.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Kiara replies cheerily and I wink at her.

The girl and the Heyward boy go back to focussing on the pulley and I sit down next to my brother, turning my head to him. He has a beer in his hand and a calm expression on his face as he slightly kicks his feet in the water.

"You know, that was a bitch move" JJ speaks up and I smile, gently head butting his shoulder.

"Did it work though?" I ask curiously.

"Shut up" He says, trying but failing to fight the smile off his face.

"Come on. Tell me what happened" I pout playfully.

"We just kinda sat in silence for a while until we realised you weren't kidding and we could hear Kiara snoring from the living room" He starts and I laugh, glancing at the girl who is focused on not falling out the bucket "Pope spoke first"

"What'd he say?" I question.

"He was all like 'I know you don't like me they way I like you, so just call your sister and tell her to let us out' and I laughed at him because I didn't know what to say" My brother answers.

"You fucking idiot" I groan, pushing him and he laughs.

"He got mad that I was laughing so he yelled at me and I was mad he yelled at me, so we ended up arguing" JJ explains "He actually threw your hairbrush at me"

"Poor thing" I coo sarcastically.

"Shut up, Addy" He huffs.

"Please tell me that's not it. You can't just be mad at each other" I frown deeply.

"No..." He drawls off, looking nervous.

"Spill the beans, brother" I demand.

"I kissed him" JJ admits and I gasp, my hand covering my mouth.

"How did he react?" I ask lowly as not to distract the duo at the tree.

"He kissed me back" The blonde says with a small smile.

"Yes!" I squeal loudly.

JJ slaps his free hand over my mouth and I give him an apologetic look before innocently waving at Kiara and Pope who are looking at us in confusion. They turn back to what they're doing and I pry JJ's hand off of my mouth, squeezing his hand tightly.

"So you both admitted that you have feelings for each other?" I question happily and he nods "Great. When's the wedding?"

"Whoa, slow down. We aren't together yet" JJ says and my eyes blow wide open in disbelief.

"Why not?" I snap.