𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯〔 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 〕

𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
﹝𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥﹞

"How many times did I bail you out before that, huh?" I hear Ward's angry voice from the dining room and I freeze "How many?!"

I press myself against the wall as not to be seen, listening intently to the argument in the next room.

"You saved me?" Ward scoffs in disbelief "Rafe, you fucked us! All of us!"

My heart hurts for the boy and I spin around, heading back to his room to avoid hearing anymore of the fight. I lay down on the bed and pick up my phone, scrolling through instagram and pretending that I didn't hear or see anything to spare the boy's embarrassment.

Rafe soon enters the bedroom, crawling onto the bed and gently settling himself between my legs, pushing his head under my arms so his face is in the way of my phone. I smile at him softly, putting my phone on the bedside table and running my fingers through his hair.

"You okay, baby?" I ask as he lays his chin on my chest.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" He lies, tracing shapes on my exposed collar bone with his pointer finger.

"Have I ever told you how handsome you are?" I hum and he smiles softly, still looking at my shoulder.

"I don't think so" He replies.

"Well, maybe I should tell you more often" I suggest.

"Maybe" He grins, stroking my neck with his thumb.

"Would you like that? If I told you how handsome, and smart, and charming you are" I drawl off, a blush coating Rafe's cheeks at the affection he's receiving "Do you want me to tell you how happy you make me, and how much I love you?"

He nods sheepishly and I grip his chin, making him look at me.

"Look at me, Rafe" I demand and he visibly gulps, looking me in the eyes "Is that what you want?"

"I want you to show me" He pleads and I smile softly, nodding.

I push him onto his back and roll over, straddling him. He gently grabs my neck and pulls me down into a kiss as I run my hands down his chest. I tug his shirt up and he breaks the kiss to sit up, swiftly pulling off the top and throwing it across the room. He tries to tug at my top but I push him back down onto the bed.

"This is about you" I argue before dipping down and attaching my lips to his jaw.

I pepper kisses down to his neck before sucking on the skin, littering love bites over the area. He inhales sharply, massaging my head and titling his head to give me easier access. My kisses slowly move down his chest and he grips onto my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail as not to let it get in the way. I press open mouthed kisses to his v line and he bucks his hips up with a breathy whine.

"Such an impatient little puppy" I coo, kissing his hip "You look so pretty when you're needy for me, baby"

Rafe whimpers, shivering at my words and I smirk proudly at the effect I have on him. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants, wasting no time in yanking the material off his body. His pants hit the floor and I am immediately on my hands and knees between his legs. My fingers toy with the waistband of his boxers, hooking a finger inside the elastic and swiping across his waist. He lets out a shaky breath, throwing his head back onto the pillow and I let the elastic snap against his skin, making him gasp.