50°

°~When morning comes~°

Rays of sunlight woke Hwang Chaerin up who for some reason felt sore. Like her whole body was feeling tired even she never slept better in her life. She slowly opened her eyes to meet the face of the love of her life. He was still sleeping, making him look like a softie.

Memories from the last night flashed through her head, making her eyes widen slightly. Blush creeping on her cheeks, she peeked under sheets to notice that both of them were naked. Her eyes widened even more, as she hid her face in Seojun's chest.

That made, still sleeping Seojun, to hug Chaerin instinctively, placing arms around her small figure. Chaerin was surprised for a second but then relaxed against him.

"So this is how true happiness feels like..." Hwang Chaerin thought, her train of thoughts going back to her traumatic childhood since her mother died. The physical and mental abuse that she was getting every day, made her to be like that too.

And since Han Seojun appeared in her life, everything changed in a better way. She truly felt loved after all that time after her mother's death. He made her feel loved and happy and enough. She wasn't worried if she is enough for him.

His small actions of affection proved her everything. Buying her juice during lunch, or petting her hair until she falls asleep, or listening to her playing the piano, or kissing her every morning when they wake up. These were small, yet huge things for Hwang Chaerin.

"Baby, you are already up?" A deep hoarse voice says, making Chaerin look up to see the owner looking down at her, their eyes connecting. They looked each other in the eyes until he chuckled.

"Good morning~, "He says, softly planting a kiss on her forehead. Chaerin slightly blushed, before smiling.

"Good morning. Have you slept well?" She asks him, making him hug her even more.

"With you next to me, I sleep like a baby."

"Because you are one." Chaerin teases, smiling. Pinching his cheek softly, his mouth curling in a soft smile, before kissing her hand.

"But I'm just your baby."

"Ah...too cheesy..."

"You mean, smooth like butter?"

Seojun winks at her, as she rolled her eyes playfully at him. She wrapped herself in sheets, before standing up.

"Let's shower together!" Seojun shouts, cheerfully.

"No."

"Wow... Did you feel that cold air that passed right now?" Seojun sarcastically says. I still continued to walk towards the huge and grandiose bathroom. Out of a sudden, I felt sheets being pulled. I squeaked in surprise when Seojun got me in his arms.