* Thank You *

First of all HEY GUYS! Its been a minute, Literally.

Since I have wrote my last book. Things have been REAL in real life..

For one.. I graduated college!

Also, have been seeing you all's comments and votes on my other stories. I hope you guys made it to this this one. Thanks for all the love you guys send. And the laughs you give me with your responses! Oh shit and the FOLLOWS. I started with 5 and now I am close to 800.

How have you all been? What does quarantine have you up to now? Speaking of quarantine. If you have lost any loved ones during this time. I am so sorry for your lost. ..

I want to feel closer to yall :) , Drop your snaps , IG's, Small businesses, all of that & I will follow you and support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLUTTED OUT

This book contains the following:

Sex

Smut

BDSM

Foul Language

Drug Use

and Violence

Please be mindful of these things while reading. You have been warned.

The choices the characters will make would be based on the story line and not from my person beliefs or view. You may or may not agree and that's fine. However keep the negative comments to yourself please.. If you have ideas feel free to share them with me or the others.

My story isn't to be plagiarized on any other platform or book. All copy rights reserve. If you see it please let me know!

The contents are written in a fictional point of view. Names , places , and things are purely from my head. .

All rights to the photos used are to the owner, They aren't mine.

With that being said Let the story begin!