baji keisuke

yOSH BAJI KEISUKE 😲
anyways picture cr to owner ^^
genre : not angst for sure
———

"stop wearing anything at your lips"

one sentence, made you lost brain. like is it your brain or HIS brain just dropped? you looked at him weirdly...... what the fuck is he talking about ????

"im sorry????"
"are u dead or what? i wont repeat it"

you frown. standing in front you, a taller boi, untie his hair easily while picking up his fake spectacles and his bag. yes, he just done saved you from those bullies or flirts or random fuckers that flirted with you just now.

so you decided to ask him, what can you do as a thanks for him. and his request made you went feel... TOO DUMB- like who is dumb fr now?

"what kind of request is that-"
"a request?" he turned to glare you made you freeze a while.

"you're the one who asked me what you can do as a sign of thank" his stare still cold,

"but that kinda weird one-"
"it's either you do that or follow me go somewhere after school tomorrow"

with that, he walked away left you dumbfounded. you just stand there.... but then realised you better run before those fuckers got up.

———

BAJI'S POV

"AAA Y/N-CHANNN YOU LOOK SO PRETTYYYYY"

what a high-pitched voice ugh. i sighed as i tried to focus with the letter i've been writing. i peeked to a girl that sitting not too far from my seat a while. i chuckled,

still the same.

"guess we'll have a date then"

with that, i fixed my spectacles.

———

THIRD PERSON POV

"BAJI LET ME GO-"

finally, the guy let the girl's wrist go after pushing her slightly into infront two girls that have been chatting/gossipping ofc.

with that action, those two girls stopped chatting and paid attention to a girl & the boy who untying his hair and took off the spectacles.

"y/n-chan?" a blonde girl stand infront y/n with a confused look. her action followed by an orange-hair-coloured girl.

"emma, hina, you know make up right?" baji keisuke with his attitude, asked those two girls.

"y-yeah? ofc?"
"whats wrong baji-san?" hina seems too confused.

"take off her make-up or anything at her face" he said while turned away, about to walk away from the girls.

"WAIT WTF ????? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ???" poor y/n seems too mad and confused.
"i told you yesterday"

too confusing. just too confusing, y/n seems cant guess what actually this guy wanted. before he went away, he grabbed her school bag.

"i'll be taking this. emma, bring her to me once it's done" he walked away before the poor girl can't even speak.

"what's wrong with him..."

gently, a pair hands hold y/n's arm making her look at the pure beautiful girl named hina.

"it's okay, it will be fine" she gave a cutie eyesmiles to her assuring she'll be fine.

———

"mf where she hides it- in her skirt or what-"

the boy seems pretty struggling there.

"oi baji, what ur doing huh-"
"shut up"

a tall guy, draken ignored him as baji really dgaf to answer him well.

"what..the..fuck..are you doing.." the girl seems too shocked, watching that wild guy messing with her bag. just to see, he been throwing all her books from her bag onto ground.

once he hear her voice, he turned around just to see the same "face" or same "look". and he doenst even know why is he getting angry or have the anger surrounding him.

"why the fuck you still looks the same?" he frowned over her. the question just made the girl began more confused.

"you mf can you tell me already, what do you want from me?" she stand bravely in front the fierce guy.

"your makeups. where did you hide it?" he walked closer to her and looked down to her since shes way shorter than him.

"baji, you're making it obvious-"
"unless she's a dumb"

y/n seems pretty offended with those comments and immediately shot a mad look at two guys that called as draken & chifuyu.

"answer me, where is your make-up?" y/n shot a glare back to the guy in front her.

"baji, i dont get what you want. also no- i dont have those-"
"liar"
"WHATS GOING ON YOUR MIND YOU MF BAJI KEISUKE???"

how high is her voice, theres no way, baji keisuke would flinch. he still stare the same at her face. suddenly,

"baji-san... she doesnt wear any makeup actually.. we tried to wipe any makeup away from her face, but its nothing-" y/n turned to look at hina, being confused once again why does hina said that to baji.

"her lips real, baji" with that, baji keisuke froze. still standing in front of the girl named y/n, staring at her with shocked face.

y/n being dumb girl, looking around. seeing hina gave her eyesmiles and emma with a boring look. while the boys have the teasing smile.

"oi emma, lets go"
"baji, if y/n-chan didnt go to school tomorrow, you're dead also dont be too dumb- BYEEEE Y/N-CHANNNN" emma immediately waved her hand to y/n cutely while she and hina went away with those boys.

now it left just two of you..

while you still watching them went away, a guy asked, "so...your lips real?"

you immediately looked at him with confused look. you tilted head, "ofc they are? wdym?"

you caught him staring at your eyes before stared at your lips now. you began more confused- what you should do now?

"baji?"

suddenly, it snapped out of his dreaming. baji sighed and slowly go pick all your things on the ground while saying,

"im sorry, imma weird guy- but the reason why i requested like that.... bcs your lips literally caught too many attentions and that could put u in danger-" he handed your bag as he's done picking up everything.

you just stand still, not taking the bag, looking at him confusingly. with that look, baji realised he needed to explain more so he went,

"i like you, ok?" he tried to hide his red ears and looked away. with that sudden confession, it shocked y/n as well.

"i like your lips ok. like i....i....i just wanna-" he issa blushing mess now tho. "yk, they're just too pinkish- and-" suddenly, y/n take her bag and wear it with a blush on her face too.

"if you want it... t-try g-get it" with that, baji immediately looked at her. seeing her walk away with a red face made baji flustered.

"SO WHAT ARE WE ????" baji shouted.

y/n stopped a while, then turned to him.

"i'll k-kiss you by my own if i approve you later. for now walk me home dumbass"

baji grinned, "easy"

—–—

WELLLLL I IMAGINED THE ENDING DIFFERENT FROM THIS BUT JAKSJSKSJSKS WHATEVER BYE &&&& help vote guys :> or maybe lets interact in comment hehehhehee :>