rindou haitani

😽😽😽😽

"hey, what's wrong?"

rindou haitani, y/n's husband been asking the same question towards her since they arrived the hotel. as y/n opened their room's door and about to get in, rindou grabbed her hand, making her looked at him.

"did i do anything wrong?" rindou asked as his face filled with worried expression, "i told you, nothing" y/n bluntly said before pulling her hand and got in the room, making rindou sighed.

rindou picked up the bag as he got in the room, placing it on the floor. he observed every his wife's movements.

"do you need anything, honey?" you could tell, rindou tried so hard holding his patience. they used to make fun of each other, it's a love-hate relationship. but if this situations happened, he can do nothing but have patience.

knowing her wife is not the type of telling what's wrong on her head, really hard for him. she is full of secrets.

he do think, maybe it's just her mood swings. so he took it for granted but ended up he did something's wrong.

sometimes she wants him to ask, what's wrong with her. but sometimes she do feel annoyed hearing the questions. and it really confusing as hell for rindou.

"baby?"

"i need space"

rindou blinked his eyes as his wife death-glared him. he sighed before nodding, "fine. anything just call me" he said as he showed his phone at his hand, before getting out from the room.

leaving y/n speechless.

"love, do you bring your pads?"
"yes"

he smiled softly, "good. i'll be there in 5mins" as his wife hummed as response, he said, "i love you" before ended the call.

he looked at his lockscreen, smiling like an idiot. obviously, it's his wife's picture.

"you're right, life with you would be so chaotic" he chuckled lightly, "more like pain in the ass"

it's already 11pm, which they're ready to sleep. fun fact, they got two single beds, which probably confusing for rindou. should he sleep with her on one bed or just separately?

but of course, he wants to be together with her.

"y/n, wanna sleep—"
"no"

she straightly said as she lay down on the bed, covering herself with blanket as she turned around, having her back facing him. while the husband, stood there dumbfounded.

he took a deep breath before whispering slowly to himself, "chill, rindou. you can handle this" before turning off the lamps and turning on the night lamp.

as he stared at her back, he thought, should he give goodnight kisses? after seconds, he decided not to. maybe it's better leave her alone.

he lay down on the other bed, covering himself with the blanket. he sighed, feeling empty as there's no one he could hug to sleep.

it's been minutes already, and both of them actually couldnt sleep. not because of missing each other, but

because of y/n's hiccups.

it's been for minutes and it's already hurting her chest. she frowned as she couldnt sleep due to her painful hiccups.

y/n slowly turning her back, looking towards her husband's back. she thought maybe he's sleeping yet she wants him to calm her down.

one more painful hiccups and she started to frown, before talking slowly, "rin..." then, she turned around back, taking a deep breath, hoping it could calm her down.

suddenly, a soft kiss landed on her head, making her immediately looked towards him.

"can't sleep, hm?" he whispered slowly as he gave a soft smile with his sleepy eyes. he began to caress her hair as his wife nodded her head.

without any words, she moved a bit, giving a space to rindou as he set himself laying down beside her. as he finally lay down comfortably, he gently pick her up, making her use his arm as pillow.

she finally gave in, as she snuggled towards him closer.

"there, there~ take a deep breath" he softly whisper to her ear as he caressed her back.

"it hurts..." she frowned like a kid, as she held onto his shirt tightly, "mhm i know, i'll stay up with you" he said as he kissed her head softly.

after a while, her hiccups stopped. her breath became calmer. and he could hear the light snores which made him smile softly.

"sleeptight, love"

ok idk whats wrong with my english GAAAH but nvm hihihihihihi sorryyyy hope you like it :>