haitani brothers

pov: some moments being haitani's lil sister

"im a big girl, im a big girl"

haitani y/n, kept on repeating the same sentences, comforting herself under the blanket, that she could went through these alone. yes, during thunderstorms. she's not trauma or what, just really scared with it.

🌩⚡️🌩⚡️🌩⚡️

as she heard the loud storms, she flinched, squealed under the pillow. she slowly frowned, she couldnt sleep. moreover, its dark. just the night lamp, accompanying her.

"this must be ran.."

she thought since she knew, ran sometimes mad at her for sleeping with lamps on, saying it might hurt her eyes and would be the reason why she hard to sleep. thats why, sometimes she woke up, just to see only the night lamp was on.

after a long time she didnt hear any storms, she slowly pulled out the blanket, just to stare at her room's door. secretly waiting for one of her brother to check on her. minutes passed by, she thought,

"ofc they wont..they might annoyed of clingy sister. tch i should grown up"

she sighed, then decided to check on her phone. shown its 3:30am and she should be sleeping. she doesnt want to feel sleepy at school later.

"rin..."
"nii-san..."

hugging her plushie tight, waiting for her brother to open up his door, after some soft knocks. she knocked too soft that her brother cant hear it as he's a heavy sleeper.

yes, thunderstorms didnt stop, she's too scared and she gave up. she need to sleep but not alone in the big room, on the big bed. she felt really scared.

"rindou..." again, knocked her brother's door slowly. but no response.

she sighed, and gave up on her second brother. with that, she went to the eldest brother's room, and knocked softly, three times.

"nii-san..."

three times knocks again.

"nii-san..i cant sleep.."

waiting for her eldest brother, she hugged her plushie tighter. praying, so that her eldest brother would opened the door and let her in.

seconds ago, she heard the knob twisting, door opened, as she looked up,

"y/n? what's wrong?"

his lazy eyes stared down to his lil sister. "storms.." "i cant sleep.."

hearing his lil sister's scared voice, he sighed then smiled softly, opening the door wider, just to give her space to get in.

"come in"

she then happily got into his room, feeling safe at last, then settled herself on his bed, as she preferred to be the one who lay beside the wall.

closing the door, he went back onto his bed, pulling his lil sister into hug. chuckling, as he found his sister cute and still a baby.

"you really should grow up you know. you're turning 15 later"

as he heard the girl only hummed, he smiled. stroking her hair slowly, as he knew thats the key to make her felt sleepy. minutes passed by, the trick worked, the girl finally asleep as he followed her to dreamland too.

"huh you knocked on my door at 4am??"

the specky-guy frowned as he saw his lil sister nodded her head while yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"for how long ???"

she shrugged her shoulders as shes too sleepy to think rn. she slowly lay back on couch and lay her head on rindou's laps. as he automatically caressed her hair.

"damn, sorry kid, i really didnt hear it"

she hummed again. she just wanted to continue her sleep as she closed her eyes while tighten her grip around her plushie.

he chuckled, "you're 15, y/n. what if we'll bring our girlfriends later? you can't sleep with us anymore"

"it's saturday...no school..." he chuckled as he forgot, his younger sister talked nonsense if shes still sleepy.

letting her be, he continued to caress her hair.

"then, guess i'll let her to have a boyfriend first" ran, who preparing the breakfast slightly laughed while saying it.

rindou who've been staring at his younger sister, he nodded, "yeah guess me too"

ok hand on the siblings proposal sheesh AND SJKSJS is it true they got brother named randou?????? but died????