baji keisuke

picture cr to owner <3
genre : angst + romance

"y/n, take emma & hina away"

your boyfriend, baji keisuke who had his back facing you ordered. as now there's a group wanted to pull a fight with toman, making your triple dates at carnival with baji, emma, draken, takemichi & hina interrupted.

"but baji, i can fight-"
"thats why. protect them and run. if you fight here, no one could protect them"

baji still sounded seriously as he still protecting you from in front, not wanting the opposite team see the girls as it's gonna be dangerous for them. hearing the reason why baji asked you to run, you reconsidered.

"y/n, no time, go now"

you still silent. all the time, you always with him, fighting together. but now, the enemies looked way taller and bigger than toman, they do seems way dangerous and stronger.

"baji- promise me-"
"oh cmon those are piece of shit, too easy" knowing what you're thinking, baji sent his usual smug grin, signaling for you not to worry and he'll be fine.

before you could ever run, someone shouted,

"ooooh you gotta chicks thereeee~ oh are you on dates huh?" the man who have tattoos on his both hands, smiling once he saw the girls.

hearing what he said, the boyfriends started to glare, "you better not lay any single hand on them" draken hissed as a warning to him.

"hm? ohhh don't worry i won't" he laughed sarcastically as he stared over the three girls. you accidentally made an eye-contact with the scary tall guy as you peek at him from behind baji's back.

as you two made eye-contact, the guy smirk towards you and baji saw it. "that fucker wanted to die huh" baji spoke as he started to tie up his hair. "go now y/n, no time"

as mikey shouted, "LET'S GO! TOMAN!" as the others started to run forwards, baji looked over you,

"i promise, we'll meet after this" looking at his serious face, you know he did promise it. you started to feel nervous, as you nodded hesitantly.

you ran away towards the girls as you saw the terrified expressions on their faces. you held their hands,

"let's go, emma! hina!" as you pulled them to run away, "but what about them-"

"they'll be fine!" as you kept on running away, guiding both of them to run as fast as they can since three of them wear kimono.

little thing you don't know,

"if we lose now, doesn't matter. hit any girl who can fight" "at least we destroy one of their lives" he smirked.

"damn" you stopped at some parking lots, as three of you started to feel really tired. "i think we're good" as you looked at the place where you girls before at.

you muttered slowly, "baji..guys..pls be fine" as you closed your eyes, having both your hands together as you prayed a while. suddenly,

"Y/N!" "EMMA!"

you jolted your eyes opened, as you immediately turned to look at the girls. you froze over what you see now. a guy pointed the knife at emma's neck as she froze, not knowing what to do as she panic.

"LET HER GO" you shouted to the smirking guy as you pulled hina went to behind you. the guy laughed,

"that easy? no way" he smirked. "don't fucking touch her or not-" "or what?"