matsuno chifuyu

genre: fluff
(with highschool chifuyu/omelette chifuyu :>)

"let's see who's the badass here" the omelette-haired guy said as he stepped his feet on the beaten up guy.

"wooooah matsuno! you really the best!"

the badass one, known as matsuno, smirked before kicked away the beaten up guy while the others cheered for him.

"oi"

they looked towards the voice's owner, just to see a pretty girl, crossing her hands over his chest,

"recess time is over, get in your class now"

she strictly said as her face is all serious, you could say. the boys began staring her up&down, before they laughed out loud,

"AHAHAHA OI Y/N! WE WONT FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS! SUCK TO BE YOUUU HAHAHA"

the girl just kept poker face as they kept on laughing out loud, while the matsuno is the only one just smirking, looking at her up&down.

"then your names would be in a detention list" she clicked on her pen, and taking out her small notebook. from that action, matsuno figured out, she must be a prefect.

"oi prefect y/n, do you think we're scared with that?" one guy from matsuno's gang began walked towards her as he looked down towards her, before he stopped in front of her, while pointing towards matsuno,

"we have matsuno chifuyu, the most badass delinquent here!" he proudly stated.

silence as the girl just kept on glaring the guy, "then, matsuno chifuyu it is" she said then proceeded to write the name in notebook.

"OI"

she fixed her spectacles then glared at him a while before looked back at others, "your name"

"THIS BITCH HOW DARE YOU WRITE HIS NAME ???"

the boy shouted as he got closer, but the girl faster to kick his back knees, which immediately made him kneel in front of her. she tucked her hair behind her ear,

"name"

"pick up that"

matsuno said coldly, signaling the paper that just fell to the floor from his desk. as the innocent boy about to bend down to pick up his paper, someone hold his shoulder first, making the boy immediately looked at the person,

"you're nobody's slave"

the girl, named y/n, known as prefect, said while she slightly smiled. she slowly bring him to sit properly back, then nodded,

"let him be"

she smiled sweetly then walked away. before she could walked far away from them,

"just pick it up!"

matsuno shouted, making the innocent guy beside him, afraid for his life. she immediately went to him back, picking up the paper first, then glared towards him, while matsuno glared towards her too.

"you have hands and everything. you could just pick it up by yourself. or maybe at least, say 'please' or maybe 'help' to him. no need to shout or be mad"

matsuno clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes away from the girl.

"one more thing, could you please be more polite? legs down from the table"

"who cares"

"the teacher's care. i, do care. now legs down from the table, please, mr.matsuno"

unfortunately, matsuno just smirked and glared at her with a smug expression. surprisingly, the girl pulled his table so sudden, making his legs automatically fell to the floor.

after making sure his legs are down, the girl smiled, then pushed the table back to him, making him clicked his tongue, holding his anger towards her.

"thank you"

"this is how 'tora' written as"

the matsuno said while correcting the spectacles boy's writing.

"OOOH YOU'RE A GOOD GUY"

after both of the boys chit-chatting for a while, someone knocked on the door, making both of them automatically looked at the person.

as cliche it is, it's y/n again. which made the matsuno guy groaned.

"the school's over. you need to leave the class now"

"oOoooHhH sure sure! im so sorry gtg now!" the spectacles guy, known as baji keisuke, immediately got up and pack his things.

matsuno began confused, "are you scared of prefect, poindexter?"

"huh? it's obviously the time we need to go home? why not?"

matsuno glared towards the girl, just to see she already having smug expression.

pressing the house's bell, waiting for someone opened it, while he shouted, "MOM I BRING FRIEND OVER"

after a while, someone opened the door, making baji immediately ruffled her hair, "oh y/n you got back faster than me"

"you posted your letter to kazutora already?"
"yeah! and i had fun a bit" baji grinned towards the girl, as he wiped some blood from his face.

while the matsuno, just stood there, with his hair down, staring at the girl.

"why is she here..?"

baji looked towards him, then looked at y/n back, "huh her? she's my younger sister, what else?"

"HUH???!!"

the end.... :>