kakucho hitto pt.3

OMG I WAS THINKING YESTERDAY IF I CONTINUE THIS, IT WOULD BE ANGST :> but but but but idk :>

"who doesnt know about bonten" she chuckled, she looked away from him, enjoying the view from the rooftop, "always on the news, everyone knew you all but cant arrest any of you"

he stared at her, as he also enjoying the view, the love of his life, "i never think my life could involve in this kind of drama" she giggled as she looked at him, remaining eyecontact between them as she smiled cutely to him.

he nodded, then looked away from her, "then what if im actually not your soulmate?" he asked.

"well thats sad, but i hope you can continuously protect me" she looked to the view too as the wind passed by them, making her side look really angelic to him as he stole glances a bit.

"do you think our relationship would be really challenging?" he looked at her, making her looked at him too. both of them stared deeply into each eyes, knowing the answers real well.

she gave a single nod with warm smile, "i am overthinker, which i could expect too many bad things that could happen to me and you,

including death"

"dont overwork, kakucho. text me when you're arrive and when you're free ok" she smiled, "alright, i'll get going now" she turned away, just about to get in her house.

suddenly, a hand held her wrist, made her to look towards her boyfriend, "can we..." she chuckled as she saw her boyfriend being nervous, and thats normal whenever he need a bit skinship as he's too shy, and it couldnt help, but she's the one needed to do the first move.

as she realised, she opened her arms, while shooting him a smile. as he got the greenlight, he bent down a bit, as he slowly hugged her waist, and rest his chin on her shoulders.

y/n wrapped his arms around his neck, then caressed his hair gently, making him closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth. as both of them enjoying each other's warmth, footsteps could be heard from far.

"oya oyaa~ our kakucho got a girl huhhh~"

hearing the familiar voice, he immediately looked towards him, as he pulled her closer, "sanzu.."

the closer he got, the clearer both of them could see, the pinkish-haired with scars at both sides of his mouth, grinning towards both of them,

"so you went out for this~ i seee~ i wonder how boss would react to this" sanzu grinned as he played with his gun, making kakucho pulled her closer to him, not wanting to reveal her face.

suddenly, sanzu's face became serious one, "bring her to hideout. boss asked me to follow you anyways" he clicked his tongue as he got away.

kakucho looked at him, slightly panicking, slightly cool with it, but everything just about to start.

"mikey..im sorry.." kakucho, now bowing down, to his boss, known as mikey who literally chilling on the bridge at the rooftop, looking towards the view as his back only facing both of them.

"go"

kakucho slowly stood up straightly, looking towards mikey, still holding your hand.

"leave her here"

kakucho widen his eyes, began tighten his grip with her hand, squeezing a bit.

"with your gun"

kakucho slightly shaking, afraid over what will happen. he overthinks as it possibly happen. but he also know, there's no "but" if with mikey. or not, more unexpected things could happen.

kakucho then turned facing her, holding both of her shoulders, deepen the stares into her eyes, as he slowly caressed her hair, tucking bit behind her ear.

he whispered slowly, "i love you but im very sorry" before he put down his gun on the ground, then walked away fastly, not wanting to change his mind.

it's been 10 minutes since kakucho heard the gunshot, probably from the rooftop. he was there, literally behind the rooftop's door, leaning his back against wall. he couldnt do anything, but surrender.

he did thought, its being a coward for him. but he also pray to god, to give him a chance. not the second chance, not the last chance, but at least a chance. a chance for him experience, love.

which is different feeling from his feelings towards izana and mikey. he only knows loyalty towards the boss or the king. now, maybe, if he get a chance, at least to experience these butterflies everyday. his sweat dropped everytime with her, he felt too nervous around her, but he likes it.

he likes it because the moment he finally rest, lay down on the bed, he couldnt help but to stare at the ceiling, and smiling like an idiot, remembering her laughs, her smiles, her jokes 24/7, and he hopes to have that kind of feelings, forever.

as he lost in thoughts, the door opened, signaling someone just got into the building. he immediately stood straight, looking at his boss, mikey. mikey glared at him, for a while. he probably couldnt read mikey's mind or anything, as his glares are same, all the time.

"she, die"

kakucho froze, lowering his head down, as he didnt know what to feel. a bit scared over mikey, a bit sad, a bit mad over himself.

"if you ignore your works too much" mikey said as he continued to walk downstairs as kakucho immediately looked up, hearing the door opened again.

"kakucho..?" the sweet, gentle voice. the moment he thanked god the most that time, for hearing his prays, for at least give him chances to experience loves, also he thought he need to thank mikey after this.

y/n blankly handed him his gun, "are you ok? you looked scared" she tilted her head, getting a better view of his face. he then took the gun, as he immediately pulled her into a tight, long hug.

he kissed her head, not caring about that he needed to show his cold side only, but now, it doesn't matters to him. he pulled out the hug, then cupped her face, staring into her eyes,

"you really are ok?" he asked, making sure if mikey scared her just now, she nodded, "he just remind me about the risks that i need to face and if i die, he will not take responsibility"

he smiled as he lean his forehead against hers, closing his eyes, before he whispered,

"i love you"

"n-no i didnt-"
"yES YOU DID-" she gasped dramatically, "you said you love me.....omg it's like a dream...." she blinked her eyes as kakucho began walked downstairs, all red over his cheeks,

"yOu love me, rIgHt???" she jumped like a kid, following him childishly, as he just sighed, regretting over what he did.

"cmon!! kakucho say it againnnn~!" he chuckled as he could heard her childish giggles, while he glanced towards her, jumping like a kid around him.

inside, he thought, if god really finally let him meet with his soulmate, he probably thought,

why does it need to be a really long journey.

yet, he still grateful over it.

hmmmmmmm sorry thats kinda meh :\ BUT I JUST FINISH MY FIRST SEMESTER OMG :>