mitsuya takashi

NAOTO I MISS U 🥺
okbye hehehehehhe

from left to right, right to left, for about an hour already. you stared to ceiling, what are you gonna do now? just lay down with fresh eyes?

you do feel tired, but the urge not to sleep in yourself are tooooo strong. the insomnia, that's it. you've been dealing with that since idk.

insomnia sounds normal or not too heavy case. but for you, it's really really broke you down. imagine, being all tired from work/school, having headache thinking other problems, and all you need is sleep. a real good sleep. but having insomnia, bro it sucks.

there some days, when you're alone, when the clock shown it's 4am already, you've been sighing, thinking why can't you just lay down and sleep automatically? when you're at your lowest, you sometimes crying at this hour, begging inside to seek someone's help.

just please, anyone, hug me to sleep. force me now or maybe punch me so hard till i faint. that would be good tho.

but here you are, can do nothing with it. you tried, but somehow it's hard and you failed. you looked at the person beside you, he seems super calm. with your boyfriend's help? of course, you did. you cuddled him, staying in his hug, just to find yourself staring at ceiling back. sometimes scrolling your phone if you're too bored. sigh

you looked at your phone, it's 3:05am now. you sighed, slowly waking up from bed, not wanting to wake up your tired boyfriend. you went to toilet and did some stuff.

once you done, you went to bed back. you decided to wear your hoodie, took your phone and sat at chair, looking out window. you checked your phone, not knowing to do, you looked at the view back.

sigh came out your mouth back. you never know sleeping would be hard for you in one day. when you lost in your thoughts,

"love?" a husky voice spoke out made you immediately snapped out and looked over him. he seems sleepy and rubbing his eyes,

"you can't sleep?" he knew, he knew the insomnia that you've been dealing with. he tried to stay awake before just to make sure you sleep before him, but somehow he just too tired so you're the put him to sleep instead.

admiring your handsome boyfriend, you went to him slowly, answered him in a whisper tone, "yeah, sorry if woke you up" you stroke his back hair, the only way he could feel calm within it and could just sleep straight away.

he then took your hand gently, "cmon let's try sleep now, your eyes seems tired" he's right, you seems tired now. your eye bags described it well. so you gave in and lay beside him back, making him lay back too pulling you closer.

"i'm sorry i slept first" he pulled your head, making you lay your head on his chest, hugging him close.

"i told you it's okay, you're tired, i get it" he then stroke your hair too while the other hand keep caressing your arm. he didn't know that stroking hair also your weakness. you love it but you're too shy to ask for it. so if he did this, you immediately close your eyes, because this could be the chance for you to sleep.

mitsuya couldn't say anything much, he also too sleepy to say anything or process any words in his head, so he just hold you close, hoping you'll sleep so he won't be worried over you lack of sleeps anymore.

"i love you sweetheart" the only sentence he could think for. but before he drift to wonderland, he realised there's no "i love you too" so he chuckled, slightly proud of himself that success over putting you to sleep. now he can went to dreamland back, with no worries.

T-T pls mitsuya husband material T-T