izana kurokawa

mysteriouswriter_14 i am so sorry i took so long :( i hope u like <3 anyways im having about 7 requests more :> hope yall can wait hehehee

"SHUT UPPPP"

the half-filipino guy, izana kurokawa shouted as kakucho hitto stopped him from shooting mikey. he feels unfair in everything.

he's frustrated.
totally frustrated.
he never want to lose over mikey.

"enough, izana! i'll take responsible over this!"

without knowing it's coming, the gunshot could be heard from far. everyone immediately looked towards where it comes.

"WHAT THE–" kisaki who was standing, now on the ground after someone kicked him. the person kicked the gun away from kisaki's hand.

"ARGH" kisaki groaned as he tried to get up, but unfortunately, the person kicked him again. enough for him to just lay down there in pain while holding his stomach.

everyone got speechless after seeing someone shooting the person, but luckily it shot her arm only.

"Y/N!"
"IZANA!"

takemichi shouted as he immediately ran towards the unknown person while kakucho shouted as he grabbed the pistol away from izana's hand.

"y/n?" chifuyu widened his eyes as he looked at takemichi assisting the person.

before takemichi could bring y/n away, izana was faster to kick takemichi away, making him stumble far away before grabbing y/n's collar and dragging her down as he choked her neck, making her struggling.

"who the fuck are you–" izana choked her hardly. his eyes just filled with anger, while y/n struggling to let his hand away from her neck,

"you– killed– emma–"
"SO WHAT"

anger filled in y/n as she finally got strength to push izana away before hovering him, choking his neck back.

"that kisaki fucker asked you to! right?!" she shouted as tears filled her eyes, glaring down at izana who've been choked while gritting her teeth.

"he fuckin about to kill you just now, you know that?! dont fuckin trust that—"

bang! (i seriously think writing down sound effect is funny/cringe lmao sorry)

"IZANA YOU ASSHOLE! YOU RUINED MY PLANS!"

y/n immediately fell beside izana, as kisaki succeeded to shoot her in the other arm. as izana finally free, he moved aside as he coughed, inhaling some air to save his life.

"KISAKI YOU FUCK–" chifuyu began kicking kisaki, making him stumble. but before chifuyu could fight more, hanma was faster to snatch him away while riding the motorcycle.

"TAKEMICHI HOP ON! LETS GET THAT FUCKER"
"CHIFUYU PLS TAKE CARE Y/N"
"YEA LEAVE IT TO ME! MAKE SURE HE'LL GO TO HELL"

whatever situation is, y/n paid no attention for it. she was busy to hold her arms, while crying.

"why must emma-chan....."

izana who slowly getting fine, he sat up while peeking towards you, who was in pain.

"you dont know anything, you bitch. stop getting in my way. you better leave before i kill you"

y/n said nothing, but just crying. not sure over pain at her arms or over her bestfriend's death.