baji keisuke

short one fluff

short one but i imagine baji as the jealous type. one day, you gonna go to party, so you and the girls planned for wearing same color or whatever.

so emma came to your house just to make-up you or maybe help you with dress. so when it comes to doing make-up for you, baji decided to stay behind you and just watched.

"baji i dont get it why you want to watch us but whatever dont touch anything" emma said.

with that, emma started to make-up you. baji totally just stared over what emma did to you. until its the lips part,

ofc, emma need to be really close to you, and looked at your lips. seeing her getting too close with your lips, and you staring towards emma too, made him feel something.

"can you make it fast" he asked, sounded so mad.

"chill baji" emma said while showing him her smug face. as she about to put lipstick to your lips, baji grabbed it from her hand.

"OI GIVE IT BACK" emma immediately stood up, but before she reached for it, baji faster to sit in front of you, scooting closer to you.

"k-keisuke?" as you're too shocked over what he did.

"idc you're girl or whatever but you're being too close with what's mine" he said with his usual mad face.

emma smirked, as she just sat on your bed.

"tell me what to do" baji said angrily.

"apply that to her lips" with that, baji apply it to your lips slowly and carefully.

"take the lipgloss and apply it then"
"WHICH ONE"
"YOU BASTARD-" emma stomped to her makeup bag then took the lipgloss and gave it to baji roughly.

"next time dont be too jealous you stupid"
"whatever" he then carefully apply it to your lips. too careful that you can see his sweat dropped jsksjs.

as he completed, he stared ur lips with satisfied smile.

"now now before you go kissy kissy or whatever lemme go away from here. see you there, y/n!"

with that emma took her makeup pouch and walked away. after you waved your hand, you looked at baji back. as he already stared at you with smirk.

"you have other lipstick right? mind if i ruin that one?"

and bye-bye :>

WIWIWIWIWIW SO HUNGRY IM DOING THIS WHILE IN CLASS LMAO