rindou haitani

look, baji keisuke. you need to chill 😁 anyways credit to owner. mikey and takemichi be stealing my heart <3333

warning : sex mentioned & suicidals & murder.

anyways this just popped up my mind.......it stuck so i need to let it out.  anyways, it's bonten era ok.

getting drunk. sex. clubbing.

totally how the haitani(s) released their tension. railing random sexy ladies all night literally how they end their days.

yup, today is another day.

as bonten owned many clubs around the city, they literally went any club they wanted. since it's all free of charge for them.

the younger haitani loosened his tie as he rested his legs on the table, while the older haitani watching the ladies, wilding and dancing around the poles.

minutes passed, wild and sexy ladies started to surround both of them, trying to get their attentions. ran haitani, gladly let them touch him everywhere as he chilled on the couch.

on the other side, rindou haitani unfortunately has no mood with them. yet, the ladies still there, touching him here and there.

"move, asshole" rindou pulled his hand as one of them kept on touching him.

"i said move!" one shout, they all backed off. totally scared over the bonten executive.

he sighed as he closed his eyes, maybe trying to rest his mind from this freaking world.

"rin, wanna drink?" being the brother, he concerned about his younger brother as he offered him the drink.

"nah, not in mood" rindou rejected as he took out the cigarattes from his pocket, and started to light it up.

ran looked around before signaling to the ladies around him to go away, in a sweet way ofc. what you expect from ran haitani?

"rin, let's go"
"huh?" rindou frowned as he looked at his brother, who already got up from the couch.

"to the rooftop"
"huh for what?"

ran shrugged as he smiled towards his younger brother, waiting for him to follow him as well. on the other side, rindou blow out the cigaratte smoke before sighing.

he finally got up too, taking his coat.

"you go first, i gtg toilet"
"kkay~" ran said before walking away, as rindou went to other way to the toilet.

to be honest.

ran haitani, is actually in the mood of fucking someone right now. but, knowing rindou have no mood to do anything at the club tonight, worried him.

maybe enjoying the night breeze while looking at the night view from the rooftop, might lighten up his mood a bit.

as ran haitani arrived at the rooftop, he caught someone leaning against the wall as she looked up to the sky as her back facing him.

he lift up his eyebrow, totally questioned, "what a girl doing here?"

ran tucked his hands into pocket as he walked towards her from the back. as he observed her from head to toe, he thought maybe she is one of the worker at the club.

ran looked back at the rooftop door, making sure his little brother isnt here.

"are you ditching from your work?"