matsuno chifuyu pt.2

i kinda thought of making it but not that much but still imma try my best 😗 enjoy! anyways thank u so much for all votes & comments and even if u just read heheee but voting wont hurt right 🏃🏻‍♀️ JAKSJSKS IM SORRY JK

enjoy! anyways thank u so much for all votes & comments and even if u just read heheee but voting wont hurt right 🏃🏻‍♀️ JAKSJSKS IM SORRY JK

sigh.

that's the only thing she could do. seeing these two bestie getting injured, literally been her daily routine.

"it's okay chifuyu, just place him on the couch"

the blonde guy nodded as he tried his best to place her brother on the couch, as he succeeded. he sat on the floor, beside his 'baji-san', resting his ass for a while while both of them hissing at the pain they endured.

while the girl getting aid kit, chifuyu got up, "i'll be going back, now" as he bowed a bit, ready to go back home.

"where do you think you're going?" hearing the girl's strict voice, he stopped as he glanced towards her.

"going home, then not treating your wounds carefully like you did before? sit down, matsuno chifuyu" she strictly said, making the blonde guy sat down slowly, afraid that she'll be mad.

after meeting baji keisuke, it totally changed his personality. but sometimes, he do talk rudely to some punks but with baji keisuke, he would never. but knowing baji y/n, the school prefect is keisuke's little sister, automatically made chifuyu not to rude towards her too.

as he's into his thoughts, the girl sighed, "you two really pain in the ass, huh"

"pft you still love us since you're here, treating us"

the girl rolled her eyes over what her brother said, "then what? let you two freaking pass out?"

"c'mon it's not that bad-"
"stop talking and sleep"

keisuke groaned as she stopped him from talking, but inside, he probably gave up talking too. tonight's fights probably a something since he injured kinda bad tonight.

"chifuyu, wait a bit ok? i'll patch you up after this"
"uh... o-okay.."

he stuttered as he sat quietly on the other couch. waiting for his turn as she asked to.

"well idk anymore what to do with you two. aren't you guys had enough getting beaten up?" she said as she carefully patched up his wounds.

"well...ehe idk..i just follow baji-san" the blonde guy stuttered a bit, making the girl slightly chuckled.

as the girl busy patching up, the long silence began. to be more cringe, of course, the gap between them are just inches away, making both of them getting nervous inside.

"are you going to go back home after this?" she asked as she glanced towards him a while, making both of them having short eye-contact.

"yeah? i guess?" she nodded, as the boy answered her question.

"nah if you're feeling too tired or still in pain, you can just sleep here. but ofc, on this couch. i'll bring you blanket later" she sweetly said.

"ah...it's okay, i'll go back after this"

little thing they didn't know, chifuyu accidentally fell asleep on the couch, snoring along with keisuke.

the girl chuckled as she slowly covered keisuke with a blanket, carefully, not wanting the blanket touched at his wounds. same to chifuyu, she carefully covered him with blanket.

the moon light shined on his sleeping face, making his good-looking face amazed her for a while. she gotta admit, this matsuno guy is really handsome one.

being a good brother, keisuke of course could guess what chifuyu felt towards his sister but he shrugged off as he didn't care much about lovey dovey.

"y/n's not here?"

keisuke looked towards chifuyu, who've been setting himself, sitting on the floor, across him as he loosen his school tie while looking around.

"huh? y/n? being the bookworm she is, ofc at library now"

chifuyu nodded as he took his school bag, checking something inside it.

"why? you got something for her?"

he froze, then slowly looked towards smug keisuke, "chifuyu you're being too obvious, man" he immediately rubbed his nape while laughing awkwardly, "ahaha.....you think so.....??"

keisuke chuckled, "whatever. that's between both of you. but gotta remind you, she's a really hard one but lemme tell you, it's worth it"

"hard one...but worth it?"

"yeah! worth for your efforts. this is a secret, but she got dumped for three times i guess. so you knowwww, trust issues" he shrugged his shoulders as he ready to dig in his peyoung yakisoba.

while the blonde guy just blinked his eyes, not believing y/n got dumped before,

"but! since you're a good guy for me, i wish you a good luck!" keisuke showed his usual grin towards chifuyu before giving him thumbs up.

little thing we didn't know, it took for at least a year, to chifuyu gain his confidence to confess his loves towards baji y/n.

JSKSJKSJSJS i just think chifuyu would be REALLY shy to confess until its gonna be a disadvantage for him because he's too scared to confess until his crush got a boyfriend then he started to regret for not confessing his loves JSKJSKS POOR CUTE BOI