sano manjiro pt.2

you guys asked for, and i shall do~
anyways this might be short :\ hehehehehe enjoy!

sano manjiro, known as mikey, also the leader of bonten. he could never know the day could come. the day, when he actually could have feelings. the day he could feel again, how is it to feel sad, how is it to feel at ease.

the day he have someone to rely on, was the day when he figured g/n's leader, is his ex-girlfriend, f/n l/n.

waiting for the bonten's private doctor to take care of y/n's leg, really made mikey gained his patience back. after the incident, kakucho carried the girl, bringing her and mikey, to the bonten's hideout.

"my room" mikey said, making kakucho nodded and carried her, bringing to mikey's room. as he rushed, the others left clueless over what happened. they saw mikey, but didn't got the guts to ask him until mikey got into his room.

"you can leave" mikey said after their doctor arrived at his room, to take care of the girl's leg. kakucho nodded as he walked out and close the room's door.

"who was that?" koko asked as he happened to see kakucho getting away from mikey's room.

"the g/n's leader i guess? i see her mask, but mikey called her y/n. i thought her name was n/n" kakucho said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"huh? y/n? isn't she dead?" sanzu asked as he got confused. there's no way, he thought. kakucho glaned at sanzu, as he shrugged his shoulders, the fact that he knows nothing actually.

while in the room, mikey sat at couch, letting y/n and the doctor only as he kept on staring towards the girl. there's too much. too many questions inside his head. he did got confused, what should he feels now?

happy because she's still alive? sad because she's not getting the happy ending as he hoped for? angry because she supposed not to be in a criminal gang? or scared that she might died because she's in a criminal gang?

which one?

as the doctor leave the room, he still there, staring towards her, who was sitting on his bed, and leaning her back against the head bed (?).

"mikey" hearing her voice, he snapped out of thoughts, "can i use the blanket to cover my legs? it's kinda cold" she awkwardly smiled as she pointed towards the blanket.

mikey said nothing but nodding his head, which he allowed her to. she smiled to him, "thanks" before trying so hard to reach the blanket. it kinda far from her position, actually.

watching her struggling, mikey went closer towards her, which made y/n watched every his movements. surprisingly, mikey took the blanket, before covering her legs, carefully. he covered it until her thighs, which made them got closer to each other.

the girl paid no attention to her legs. her eyes glued to the guy's face, studying his face closely. she wanted to cry, but no tears wanted to go out at this time. she was just mesmerised over mikey's face.

oh how she misses to get his warmth. everything suddenly came into her mind that time.

how mikey first approached her, how mikey always came to her class and waved his hand joyfully while eating his dorayaki, how mikey came to her house randomly just to cuddle with her. everything.

without her realising, the white-haired guy was staring into her eyes too. it tooks a while until mikey decided to snapped out of his thoughts and turned away to leave her alone.