rindou haitani

JSKSJ this is short one but like so sudden and this could probably happened between haitani brothers if rindou got a girlfriend first

waking up, you feel someone backhugged you. you smiled, knowing its your boyfriend's hand. adjusting your vision a bit, as you opened your eyes slowly. blinking many times before you saw a handsome guy which is your boyfriend, rindou haitani.

you smiled while your hand reached to his hair, playing with his hair a bit. the guy began hummed as he enjoyed your warmth touch.

too long for you to realised.

as you looked at your boyfriend, you paused at a moment. with widen eyes, you looked at him nervously. slowly, you glanced over your waist, looking at the hand that wrapped your waist from back.

nervously, you looked behind you.

"ARGHHHHH !!!!"

"WHAT WHAT"

"HUH WHATS WRONG ??? RINDOU ?!!"

three person on one bed, having shocking expression on each other's faces. the couple looking at the long-haired guy while the guy looked at the couple, with confused expression.

"what-"
"brother- why are you here?"

rindou began pulling his girlfriend's hand slowly closer to him. for sure, y/n went closer to him with no complain.

"sleeping?"

rindou's brother, ran blinked, confused over what happened.

"why you guys seems too shocked?"
"on my bed? in my room? beside my girl?"

ran slowly looked at the girl, then to his brother back.

"yeah? what's so wrong?"
"and you hugged her?"
"yeah??? why??"

rindou groaned before kicked his bro slightly.

"she's minee!! only mine!!"

ran blinked his eyes while staring at his younger bro. minutes passed by, now he understood.

"ah...so no sharing?"
"NO"

rindou growled before hugging y/n closer to him more, tighter hug with a death glare towards his brother. just to get a slight laugh from ran.

"man, i think she's for sharing too, sorry lil bro~"

he slowly got up from the bed before looked back at the terrified girl,

"nice body curve, girl"
"BROTHER GET OUT YOU LOSER!!"

short one but i just feel like this could happen if rindou get a girl first lolssssss