hakkai shiba

guess this my first hakkai's oneshot :0
ANYWAYS!! hope you like it -3-

after walking too long, the guy with a scar across his lips, sighing, as he felt tired. as he arrived at the class that he've been searching for, he looked around in the class, searching for his friend.

"where the heck is that matsuno guy"

as he couldn't find his friend, he clicked his tongue before turning away to walk away. as he turned around, he accidentally bumped or more likely pushed someone away, making the person fell down onto the ground, silently groaning.

as hakkai looked over the person, he immediately panicking. he is between looking away or look at the person and help. he is too panic just because,

the person is a girl.

"you don't ever mind to help me?" she strictly asked as she got up while fixing her skirt. as hakkai heard her angry voice, he immediately looked towards her, knowing she totally think he's rude.

"i-"

you know him, panic guy. he couldn't let out any words but just to stare at her, slightly afraid over her getting mad. on the other hand, the girl picked up her books before standing up back.

as she stood up properly, she glared towards hakkai, making the guy stepped backwards, panicking inside. before he could think of any good words, she walked passed him, getting inside the class.

coincidentally, matsuno chifuyu was there, which making she accidentally bumped on his shoulders. thankfully, both of them didn't stumble or fell down. after chifuyu and the girl had an eye-contact, she walked passed him too.

being curious over the mad girl, chifuyu shrugged his shoulders, "on her days maybe" as he continued to walk towards his friend.

"yo hakkai"

"who was that"

"huh?" chifuyu looked where his friend's looking, but sadly he didn't get it. so he looked back towards him.

"who?" chifuyu asked, making hakkai looked at him, "the girl just now"

"oh? y/n? my friend? one of my classmate too, why?"

hakkai nodded before he rubbed his nape, "yea i think i made her day worse..i accidentally bumped on her and yea she fell onto the ground" he explained as both of them walking away from the class, side-to-side.

"pft nah, probably just something happened to her made her be in bad mood today" chifuyu comforted him, knowing it's not hakkai's faults since he knew her well.

it's been a day passed yet the incident still haunting hakkai shiba. he probably thought he still owe the girl named y/n, an apology. yet, he still have no courage to go to her and just randomly apologise.

as he's packing his things, getting ready to go back home, someone called him out, "oi shiba!"

as he heard his name called, he looked towards the person immediately. he could see his friend, matsuno chifuyu walked towards him, with a girl. surprisingly, it's y/n, the girl he've been thinking for.

"y/n wanted to meet you" chifuyu said as he grinned cutely, as he pointed his thumb towards the girl behind him.

hakkai looked towards her, just to see the girl already staring towards him. he could see her face soften more than the other day. before hakkai could looked away, the girl handed out something towards him.

"here. as my apologies- i bought this cookies yesterday. sorry i was- having a bad day since early morning that day-"

hakkai slowly took it, not knowing what to reply, "yea she's feeling guilty over it. look! i got it too since we bumped towards each other too" chifuyu grinned widely as he flexing the same thing hakkai got on his hand.

"w-well...it's my faults too- i didnt-"
"no no no, you surely did it without any intention. so no need to apologise" she said as she smiled warmly, leaving hakkai being speechless.

"my name's f/n l/n anyways. i hope you like the cookies" she grinned cutely before bowing towards hakkai, "i'm sorry for getting mad at you again"

hakkai immediately, "no no- thank you- uh...for the cookies too- i'm sorry too-" as he rubbed his red ears.

"i'm hakkai shiba anyways-" totally froze as she nodded, "i know. you're famous for having model height and over your good-looking face" as she giggled cutely.

"HE'S FAMOUS? REALLY??" chifuyu screamed as he looked towards the girl, "AM I FAMOUS TOO AMONG GIRLS?" he asked with excited expression towards the girl, making the girl rolled her eyes.

"in your dream, matsuno"

"anyways, i'll be leaving now. i hope you two enjoy your cookies" she smiled, "ok! see ya!" she said as she waved her hands towards both of them before turning away, but before she could walk away,

"y/n!"

hakkai stopped her, making y/n and chifuyu looked towards him, "yes?"

realising his friend's there, he began nervous again, "um..thanks-" he said while looking away. she giggled cutely again, "no problem! nice to know you, hakkai! see ya~" as she waved her hand again which chifuyu waved his hand towards her too, "byeeeee~!"

she glanced towards both of them before smiling again as she walked away, leaving both of them in hakkai's class.

suddenly, chifuyu glared towards hakkai,

"you like her, don't you?" chifuyu asked as he squinted his eyes, looking towards his friend.

"what- no?!" hakkai immediately denied eventho his ears are all red now. he picked up his bag as he walked away, leaving chifuyu behind.

"JUST ADMIT IT SHIBA!!"

HI IT'S BEEN A WHILE IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATEEE 🥲 i hope you guys like it hehehehe anyways have a good day!