mitsuya takashi

your_bicth here you go <3 for others, i hope u could wait more im trying to squeeze my ideas out hahaha <3

NOPE i wont be saying anything on current mitsuya 😁😁😁😁😁 nope dont talk to me bout that 🧍🏻‍♀️ yeah no

they said, perfection didnt exist.

wdym?

mitsuya takashi exist.

he, himself, is the perfection.

"y/n? are you okay?"

you snapped out of thoughts as you paid attention towards your fiancé, mitsuya takashi. you blinked your eyes out of confusion.

"yeah? why?"
"i called you several times, dear" mitsuya smiled as he walked towards you, shooting your heart with his warm smile and attractive voice.

"oh– sorry i was...yeah, in my thoughts" you sheepishly smiled as you looked to your reflection back on mirror which mitsuya did too.

he observed you from head to toe, adoring how beautiful you are, wearing a dress that he made last year.

"still fit in that, hm?" he chuckled as you grinned widely, while fixing your hair.

then, he started to adore your face through the mirror. smiling to himself as he appreciated your beauty.

"stop smiling like an idiot, takashi" you chuckled as you walked away, taking your wallet and phone. making mitsuya smirked as his eyes on you.

"i am your idiot"

you rolled your eyes playfully as you walked to him back, "whatever, let's go now" thinking maybe your other friends waiting at the party.

"not so fast," he gently held your waist closer, staring into your eyes, "you should let me enjoy your beauty first before showing it to others" he chuckled as he slid his hand to yours, slowly intertwining it.

his face slowly getting closer to your face, as you whispered slowly, "you can't ruin it now" which made him stopped, before chuckling as he backed away.

"jeez, too bad"

both of you slightly laughed before mitsuya showing his arm, signaling for you to hold his arm before walking away together.

everything went well.

you two arrived at emma's party, joining the others. eating, chatting, and whatsover. all the time of course you're with the girls always.

not until all of them started to be clingy to their own partners. after emma left you and went to draken, you enjoyed eating alone.

you couldn't find mitsuya from your sight so you thought maybe it's better to just stay. you believe he will search for you once it's time to go home.

as you're scrolling through your phone, someone came behind you, getting closer to you ear as he whispered,

"hey, do u have boyfriend?"

you immediately looked towards the person, just to see your own fiancé, grinning towards you. you sighed as he began took a seat beside you, close.

"sorry, i was with peh-yan a bit longer"

you nodded your head while smiling as you held his thigh. since the music is too loud, he came closer to your ear everytime he wanted to speak.

"wanna go home now?"

you pouted a bit as you're thinking for a while. mitsuya, being himself, smiling while admiring your existence.

surprisingly, you shook your head while looking at him. then, you decided to lean your back against the couch while dragging mitsuya to lean his back too.

you pulled his arm to cover your chest, resulting for him to hold your thigh. as he finally lean back too, you rested your head on his shoulder, making him observed every your movements.

"are you sleepy?"

you shook your head, "just want to" but unfortunately your voice too slow which made him to get closer to you.

"i just want to"

he nodded his head as he looked around while slowly tapping your thigh with his fingers. while you, enjoying his scent.

finally, both of you are now at your home, on bed, together, side to side, enjoying each other's warmth.

"takashi..."

he hummed as response as he still stroking your hair gently.

"i'm tired...but i can't sleep.."

you slowly said, making him slowly pulled away the hug, cupping your face gently, before staring into your eyes.

"alright i know how"

you pulled away your hands from him as he began to rest his elbows on the bed, chest facing bed, as he stared at you.

he scooted closer to you as he smiled warmly. he began caressing your hair gently while your eyes all on him only.

"close your eyes"

"but i want to sleep with you..."

he chuckled lightly, "i know, i won't be going anywhere ok. i'm trying to give you a proper sleep" he said slowly as he grinned.

you slowly tugged to his shirt, which made him smiled softly. then, he began to caress your eyebrows, maybe massaging them gently.

"focus on me. it's a good night. no rain, no thunder, no storms or anything. just a peaceful night, right? just enjoy it, my love"

crazy to say,
but hearing his slow husky voice,
with him massaging your eyebrows gently,

it feels heaven.

maybe because he knew you currently watching asmr just to try to sleep. wanting to end your insomnia stuffs.

so he gave it a try.

since you already are tired, you smiled softly before slowly went to dreamland.

on the other side,
mitsuya is still there.
keeping his words to always there with you.
he won't be leaving.

he is there.
being your number one life saviour.

look this is shitty one bcs the purpose of storyline at the beginning is different with how it ended up LMAO

anyways i just ended my exam weeks :D

IM SORRY MITSUYA BUT THE WHOLE TIME I WROTE THIS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR CURRENT SELF 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 AAAAAAA NOOO