rindou haitani

HELLO
genre: rom-com/fluff/romance

"i bet it's gonna be sad ending"
"i bet it's happy ending"

both of them nodded, as they kept on eating up their snacks as they kept on their attentions towards the movie, betting for the ending.

suddenly, a braided-haired man, walked in the house, but they paid no attention towards him. the man, known as ran, walked in, with some plastics that filled with groceries at his hands. he put 'em on the table, before he shook his head as he saw his younger brother with his friend, y/n.

"movie again? when are you two gonna study, huh?"

y/n, being the good girl, she immediately looked towards ran, shooting an innocent smile, "sorry nii-chan! after this one enddd" then she paid attentions towards the movie back, leaving ran slightly chuckling over her responses.

"RINNNN"

"RINDOUUU"

the guy immediately ran towards his door, opening the door, peeking a bit inside, just to see no one in the room.

"RINDOUU"

"WHAT?!"

"WHY'S THE SHOWER SO HOT ???"

he furrowed his eyebrows, confused over what did that girl talking about,

"idk fix it yourself"

suddenly the door opened a bit, making rindou looked at it, just to see the girl peeking from behind the door, trying so hard to hide herself,

"idk howww"

he sighed, "what are you? an old lady not knowing the modern style or what?"

"HELLO IM ASKING YOU REAL POLITE OK"

he groaned a bit, rolling his eyes, "just change the warm one to cold one, dumbass"

"ok stay here"

the girl then closed the door back as rindou sat on the bed, staring at his clothes that he lend her to wear it since it was raining heavily so sudden when they about to grab snack.

after a while, the door opened widely, but no one is there, "can you please, change it. istg idk ok, JUST DONT LOOK AT ME I AM BEHIND THE DOOR"

he fixed his spectacles, then sighed for how many times already, then got in the bathroom, not caring about his friend behind the door, hiding with a towel over her body only.

rindou set the shower up correctly, "you put the hot water at maximum dumbass, do you want to know how hell feels like or what"

after feeling the water a while, he went away from the shower, "you're welcome" he walked away, trying his best not to look at his friend as he walked out from the bathroom.

"THANKS" she shouted before she shut the door closed back.

without her knowing, rindou got out from the room, covering his red cheeks,

"damn..."

"y/n can you help me a while~?"
"YESSS"

y/n, from watching video with rindou, immediately got up and ran towards the kitchen. she stood beside rindou's brother, ran.

"help me chop this" ran said as he passed some things to her to chop which she took it and nodded then do her stuff.