seishu inui

genre: romance/fluff.

it's sunday so you got off days for weekends. so there you are, chilling on the couch, scrolling through your phone, watching the social medias thingy.

but, there's one trend caught your eyes. it's receiving flowers trend at tiktok. you began thought a while, do you ever receive flower from your boyfriend?

remembering it, yeah once only. the day he confessed to you. you treasured it, and made it as a decoration even it's already became dried flowers. but, it's the creative-thinking we are talking about hehe.

looking at the watch, shown it's 3.04pm. it could be your boyfriend's breaktime at his bike shop. he's been busy lately, so you two hardly went out for a date. both of you are working, and the only time you guys spending are, when its bedtime and when you guys wake up, thats all.

so you thought, instead of receiving flowers, you want to give him flowers. you smiled at your thoughts, agreeing with your mind and heart. so you got up and got ready to buy them.

snap!

you grinned over the picture that you just snapped. you got him tulips. you stared at the flower, thinking, will he likes it? will he receive it?

you actually dont know what flower should you got for him, so you asked the seller, which flower that symbolise everlasting love or maybe unconditional love. they actually suggested you many more flowers, but tulips caught your eyes so you got it.

not that big bouquet, just a small one. enough for him only. you took a last stare towards the flowers and proceeded to go to his bike shop.

"oi inupi, your girl's here" draken said as he pointed you at inui who's been repairing the bike. you smiled as you hide the flowers behind you.

no customer for now, making you cheered silently. inui might be too shy if there's stranger around.

inui turned his head towards you, just to see your warm smile. his face expression turned to shock for a while but then he looked at the bike. you blinked your eyes, as you see his unsure expression.

"baby, can you...stay inside a while? i cant leave this one, i might forget the details" you looked at him as he have that sad expression.

as you understood him, you smiled and nodded, "sure no problem. just, dont mind me, i'll wait for you" you grinned to him, making him smile softly back and continued his things.

"you can sit at the counter, y/n" draken pointed to the counter as you nodded and went to the counter while hiding the flowers behind you.

it's 6pm, and you're worrying about the flowers. it wont be that fresh much anymore.. you felt a bit sad, but you cant interrupt him as some customers kept on coming in so you waited for him.

scrolling through your phone, recording him silently from far, took photos of him, took photos of the flowers, took photos of draken and him, yeah not much more. draken already saw the flowers but he understood you so he kept it secret.

inui did asked you many times, "are you ok there?" yet you showed a smile to him, saying you're alright. also he asked why did you come but you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "just wanted to" so he nodded and continued his works.

"oi inupi, you're done there?" draken asked as he stood up and wiped his sweats at his forehead.

hearing draken's question, inui stood up too, did the same as he wiped his sweats, observing the bike, "yeah i think so. i can continue tomorrow"

"yeah, as you should. remember your girl is here, waiting you for hours already" draken chuckled as he clean his stuff, walking away into the toilet.

inui froze, then he rushed to you, not caring about the fact he didnt wash his hands yet, "baby wake up-" he stopped for a moment, as he saw the flowers beside you as you already slept.

he walked closer to you, slowly taking the bouquet into his hands. you woke up as you felt some movements, just to see, inui staring at the flowers with a frowning face. you immediately stood up, tucking your hair back as you faced him.

"who gave you this?" inui asked you, calmly as he looked at you. you, just woke up, not getting what did he asked, you just replied with, "huh?"

he sighed, "who gave you this?" he remained the stare into your eyes as you looked at him back with blank expression,

"i....want to give you?"

inui blinked his eyes, shocked over what you said. as he looked at the flowers back, then looked at you again, "for me?" he asked as you nodded your head with a smile.

"flowers? for me? why?" he asked, being too clueless as you giggled, "ahh i saw the trend that they do a video of them receiving flowers from their boyfriend. but since i dont get one, and you are super busy nowadays, and i was bored, and you're my pretty boy, i decided to give you these" you grinned widely, making his heart soften over all you said.

"but..." he blinked his eyes, all attentions on you as you suddenly stared at the flowers sadly, "since it tooks long waiting you, the flowers arent that fresh anymore..sorry.." you looked at him with sad face.

he chuckled, he took your hand gently, rubbing your back hand with his thumb, "what are you sorry at? im the one should apologize" he softly smiled, "sorry for making you wait"

you smiled too, "do you like it?" as you grinned, intertwining your hands with his. he then nodded, "i love it. i'll treasure it since its from you" he giggled softly, making your heart soften more and more.

he slowly pulled you closer, as he kissed your forehead a while, with both of you closing eyes, feeling the sincere of loves that both of you had it. he pulled back as both of you stared at each other.

"thank you, love" you grinned cutely making him caressed your cheeks gently, but then froze. you realised it, "why.."

"i forgot to wash my hand!" he freaked out as he took steps back, looking at the dirts on your face and your hand, as you just stood there blankly,

"damn inupi, you really cut the atmosphere~" both of them immediately looked towards the taller guy, as he showed his phone, "dont worry, i recorded it" he grinned,

"go back home and continue your lovey-dovey dude. i'll sent this to you later" he laughed as both of you just looked away, being all shy.

here flowers for ya! 🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷💐 :>