ran haitani

genre: fluff
omg i dont think so i have that much idea to make angst or whatever I JUST CANT :> sorry if my imagines only fluff or romance :>

it's 2am and you cant sleep. you got up from your bed, wrapping yourself with your thick blanket like a burito. you got out from your room and went to other room that at a same level as your room.

you knocked softly two times, before you opened the door, and peeked inside. there he is, your man, haitani ran. he was on the chair, he looked at you, smiled softly as he was on-call with someone.

you got in then slowly closed the door back. even when he's talking, his eyes still on you, looking at all your movements. then, you walked to him, stood in front of him as you smiled cutely to him before signaling with your mouth,

'i cant sleep' while you shook your head towards him, making he grinned then patted his laps. you happily set yourself onto his laps, as he hugged your waist, still on-call with other person.

as you already comfortable sitting on his laps, you then snuggled your face into his neck, making him melting over your cuteness. he slowly caressed your back, loving how he could feel your breath against his neck, and the feel of your hands wrapping around his waist.

you woke up as you felt something heavy around your waist. you slowly opened your eyes, just to see the first thing was, bonten's logo.

which meant, it's his neck. you looked up to him, just to see, your man peacefully sleeping, as he already took off his tie and his coat, unbuttoned two or three of his uniform's buttons. you looked around, just to see both of you were already on couch, cuddling closer, his one leg wrapped your waist, just to make it closer so that he got some space.

you stared at his peaceful face, maybe he's too tired so you decided not to wake him up. you slowly snuggled closer to him, as he wrapped his hand around your waist. you smiled softly then decided to sleep back, enjoying each other's warmth.

no- but imagine- OOOOOOOOMG 🧎🏻‍♀️ on your knees, everyone 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️