baji keisuke

picture cr to owner
LIKE BROOOO SO HANDSOME FOR WHAT
genre: fluff

it's raining.

and you don't prefer it. (im sorry if u like it) it just.. you felt uneasy. you're scared, you feel something bad. no, nothing happened to you while raining before. just fine. it just, you really scared of storms,

and before this, your family always busy and left you alone at home. when rain came, it just your house seems dark and you're too scared. it way worse if the storms got along. there's a no way you could get out from your room.

but if you're at school and it's raining, you just feel it's cold yeah it's good but it make your mood be so lazy lazy and gloomy like the clouds. you didn't hate it you just not prefer the rain. that's it.

today, you're there, at bustop. waiting for the rain stops so you could go back home. you just wait there, looking around as the road seems empty and not much people walking around.

calling your parents to pick you up? nah no way. nobody's at home now. so you still need to walk home alone. anyone else? your boyfriend came to your mind before but thinking he went home earlier today and already told you, moreover he just have motorbike so it still the same. so nope.

it's raining heavily but thankfully no storm or thunder. so you stay hoping you'll be safe. it began colder, as you hugged yourself. rubbing your palms together, trying to warm up yourself a bit.

suddenly, you felt someone remove you hair to your shoulder. you slightly feel it, but you ignored it. and then, again, someone's breath just too near with your neck that sent shiver to yourself. you looked forward as you stayed frozen.

you're thinking, it's okay it's just a ghost, but when suddenly, "hey babygirl~" you straightly hit anyone at your back with your file at your hand, terrified something might happen to you.

"AARGHHHHHHH THATS FUCKIN HURTTTT"

you stayed frozen, as you recognised the person.

"k-keisuke..?"
he still hold his face, "Y/N ITS FUCKING HURT YK"

you frowned, "WHO TF ASKED YOU TO DO THAT I WAS TREMBLING TOO OK" you began hit his arm.

"damn...." he hissed over the pain. he stood up, glaring at you. not admitting it's your faults, you glared him back, "what"

"you better repay for hitting my handsome face"
"wtf- na-ah no way, i wont, perhaps i have no extra money for today" you rolled your eyes as you began put your bag and file on the bench. before you could ever sit, baji pulled your wrist and turned to face him back.

he got closer as he looked down to you since you're shorter than him, he smirked, "who said you need to pay with money?" seeing your pinkish cheeks, he chuckled, boi be having smug face too proud

"n-no! my lips dry today-" you tried to look away.

"baby i can make your lips wet"

you knew it. you knew it his answer would be this. you started to feel more embarrassed and your red face shows it all.

"girl you're hot, you gotta cool down you now" you silent, still looking away, "you know i can cool you down and make your lips wet at one time" he raised his eyebrow.

being confused as you, you looked at him, "how?"

with that, lil you don't know, the boy pulled you to the road, making you automatically shivering as both of you now soaked over the rain.

"kEISUKE LET ME GO" you're busy covering your head as if it could protect you from the rain as you struggled to pull your hand from baji's grip. baji still there, holding you for his dear life, giggled over how free he feels.

"keisukeeee i don't like rainnnn" he laughed looked over mad face of yours. on the other side, you, can't be mad that long as you stared at your giggly boyfriend. you blinked your eyes, as you fascinated over how cute he is, how handsome he is, how happy he is.

as he's done enjoying himself, he combed his hair back, looked over the girl he loves. as he saw the girl just stood there, having messy hair, he chuckled. he went closer,

"cmon, just this one time," he grinned while combing your hair back, to make sure he could see your fully beautiful face, "i promise it's worth it" he smiled.

after pulling you to spin around, playing the muddles, laughing together like the world have no one but you guys, you guys started to take breath. he stood closer as he stared at you with soft smile.

seeing your eyesmiles, hearing your giggles, made him felt at ease. nothing need to worry, so he went closer and caressed your hair lovely. you looked up at him, and returned the smile.

without knowing, the wet lips are now connected to each other, having such a passionate long kiss that both of them could just shared the loves endlessly.

he's right, it worth it. now, you like rain without the storms. because it made you think about this day. just by thinking, you could just smile like an idiot and hoping it wont dissappear.

yeah, you are in love.

NAK MANDI HUJAN SJKSJSJ