bonten pt.3

im very sorry for not putting any warning before this T-T i'll try my best to put it every chapter now jsksjsk so sorry guys! <3
warning : cursing
this would be more to sanzu okie :>

"fuck, this could be easier if y/n's brain is here" sanzu clicked his tongue, literally figuring some problems while ran is beside him, smirking, "finally admit huh?"

sanzu rolled his eyes, annoyed over what he said. it's been two days already they did missions without her. probably gave them lots troubles since they usually used her brain to solving problems.

sanzu groaned as he dialed someone's number before waiting the person pick up the phone.

"what?" the older guy, mochi picked up the call.

"can't i just barge in and kill everyone in there?" sanzu gritted his teeth, obviously losing his patience.

"boss said, up to you but you need to know, they got-"
sanzu ended the call, literally ignoring what mochi gonna said before he sighed, "whatever" before moving forward and shot everyone who was in his way.

"you're the one ended the call first" mochi shrugged his shoulders, totally not giving a fuck  about the injured pinkish-haired guy.

"fuck...." sanzu slowly groaned as he threw himself on the couch immediately. he held his stomach, the place that he got stabbed by one of the bodyguard just now.

"you gotta learn be patient, idiot" rindou, the one got injured too, laid down at the other couch. luckily, he was faster to stop the bodyguard from stabbing his back but stabbed his hand instead. (like kiyomasa and takemichi)

ran, who the only got no serious injuries, chuckled, as he glanced at both of them, "you two are idiot~" he calmly said before walking away, to clean his bruises and scratches from fighting with the enemies just now.

"OI CMON CANT YOU HELP TO BANDAGE ME" sanzu growled, making ran teasingly said, "too tired~" as he disappeared from there.

"fuck ran...oi rin, cant you-"
"we both got stabbed, bastard"
"you're at the hand only, weak ass"
"still, im tired now stfu i want to sleep"

rindou groaned as he closed his eyes, but still frowning over the pain. meanwhile sanzu, struggled so bad to get up, as he felt weaker than before.

"agh fuck-"

he suddenly froze as he saw someone's feet in front of him, making him slowly looked up towards the person.

f/n l/n.

standing in front of him, while glaring into his eyes. sanzu gulped as he looked away, slightly afraid of her death glare.

"move a bit"

the girl slowly said, making sanzu slowly moved while holding his stomach. as she got a bit space, she sat beside him, before taking out the aid kit she's been holding.

she then turned at him, as both of them staring each other. one with cold eyes while one with shocked eyes.

"take off your clothes, idiot"
"my clothes....?"

she gritted her teeth, as she rolled her eyes, literally annoyed over sanzu. she slowly unbuttoned his shirt,

"stop with your dirty mind, shithead"

she said, making sanzu looked away, probably embarrassed as the girl could read his mind.

"AGHHHH"