sano manjiro

karaaraara here yours! yes i do requests not based on first come first serve ok honeys <3 its based on if i have idea for them first <333

warning : suicidal thoughts & suicidal

day by day, it's nothing for both of them. it just them, simply living, breathing. but the hearts dead long time ago.

yes, sano manjiro and f/n l/n.

they love each other, but they just feels like world isn't their place to live. you know the feels you love someone, you want to cherish them but somehow you just want to give up your life already.

mhm, same as both of them.

being the bonten's boss, mikey always busy. everything need his approval, which he gonna be busy all the time.  since bonten created, mikey stopped fighting. he just simply kill or shoot anyone.

which resulted to him, not often doing exercises for his stamina. he physically and mentally down rn. being the bonten's leader also, means going anywhere to dangerous places,

which he never want to bring his girl, his love, his queen, to anywhere. resulted to y/n always be in a same room, same building, same environment.

she loves mikey but since being mikey's lover means following his command, resulting for her to just isolate from everyone. she was,

was dreaming that she could bring mikey to the old life back. where mikey always laugh like kid, pouting cutely, being loud as heck but,

she failed. mikey was way stronger. mikey chose this way.

she has no ability to win against sano manjiro. since that, her life became gloomy. as if everyday is just black and white for her. no more colourful days and she hates it.

but she can't leave mikey that easy. she loves him. so much.

"miss y/n"

the girl snapped out of her thoughts as she looked towards the scarred-guy, kakucho hitto.

"you have been skipping your breakfast and lunch. you need to eat now or not boss mikey will–"
"tell him to bring the food by himself here" y/n said bluntly as she still staring towards the country view from the rooftop.

"but he's busy–"
"then i dont want to"

kakucho stood silently, glaring her back. after a while, kakucho bowed slightly as he walked away, exit the rooftop door, leaving her alone enjoying night breeze.

she began continued to lost in her thoughts. the suicidal thoughts ofc. should she die today? or maybe on special day like her birthday maybe? isnt that gonna be wonderful?

after a while, she heard the door opened, signaling that someone got here. the footsteps are too slow but she's sure that the person is right behind her.

she looked back at the person as she smiled warmly with her eyebags and pale face.

"eat"

finally, the person she's been waiting for.

sano manjiro. but without any food.