kakucho hitto

also this one! im so sorry i didnt reply you 🥺🙏🏻 but honey i do hear you so here you go!
hope you like it!

having kakucho hitto as your boyfriend is like having someone's opposite with your personality. kakucho, been known as a quiet guy. while you....

a girl with extra sugars.

yes, you are a sweet person. your gummy smiles are really cute, and really sweet. sweet, same as your energy. you've known as hyper girl at school, yet not too hyper. enough for people call you, sweet with cute personality.

"hi! i'm y/n and i'm your partner for this assignment" you waved your hand towards him before handing out your hand, signaling that you wanted to shake his hand.

kakucho, as a quiet yet cool guy, he looked at you before shaking your hand too, "kakucho hitto" as he smiled a bit, before pulling his hand back.

you smiled cutely before sitting beside him and placed your books and pencil case on the desk.

"so, hitto-san, want to start it now?" he seems shocked as he blinked his eyes, before looking towards you, "kakucho. just kakucho"

"ah- sorry, kakucho-san" as you grinned awkwardly before bow your head a bit, "just. kakucho"

"ah..ka..kucho..?" you asked, "yes. just that" he said before looking away, as he focused on his book.

"oh...alright then!"

yes, it all started with a duo presentation. he absolutely don't know how to start a conversation. having you as his partner for the presentation, really changed his life.

"now, my partner, will be explaining the next part" you said as you looked at kakucho, who've been really nervous inside and outside.

knowing the attentions were all towards him, he felt more nervous as his hands slightly shaking. he looked at you, needing you to comfort him, not to be nervous.

as he saw your angelic face with warm smile, he felt ease a bit. realising his nervousness, you nodded your head a bit, mouthing a "you can do this!" and signalling for him to take a breath.

he did as you asked to. he slowly inhaled before exhaled his breath slowly. he looked towards others, before he started his explanation.

kakucho might thought, oh no more spending times with you after the presentation done, but he was wrong.

the school bells ringing, signalling the school session has finished. kakucho stood up as he packed his things. shy to admit, but he likes to take a peek towards you everytime since then. before he could take a peek towards you,

"kakuchoooo" he looked up, as he heard you called out his name. his heart started to beat like a drum.

you stood in front of him, smiling sweetly, "you're free after this?" he blinked his eyes before nodding his head slowly.

"wanna grab some food or ice cream?"
"huh?"
"don't worry, it's on me! accept it as a gift from me because you did so well just now and i'm really proud of you" you giggled, making his ears turned red slowly.

"ah..you don't need to..it's nothing..actually" he looked away, embarrassed to have any eye-contact with you, "well, if you don't want to..i'll just bake you some cookies tomorrow"

he looked at you then, "bake?" he asked, making you nodded your head, "mhm! well i'm afraid you feel uncomfortable going out so imma just bake cookies and give it to you tomorrow"