sano manjiro

Sano_Mikey_Manjirou hi dear im so sorry i took so long for this <333

"oi keisuke! won't you attend dojo class today?"

the girl with a ponytail, shouted out loud as she saw her cousin from far. baji keisuke, the boy she called just now, stopped running and looked at her, "no! i'll go out with mikey!" he shouted before running away, leaving her.

"pft- i kept forgetting they call him mikey now. whatever i still call him manjiro" she shrugged her shoulders before turning back, ready to go.

"y/n! going to dojo??" y/n looked at the person, as she waved her hand to her.

"oh- senju! yeah, you too?" y/n smiled as senju started to run to her, "mhm! let's go!"

both of them nodded their head before walking away to dojo class together.

since they're 10, it's always just senju and y/n only went to the classes. they usually went there with keisuke and mikey yet, since the boys often went to go riding, they started to rarely come to the classes.

but still, both of them are close. you could say, four of them are like siblings. with different parents.

but every relationship do have their farewell. that also happened to senju and the three others. the next year, senju disappeared. without knowing why.

no one's at their home. they took long time to move on and just stop searching for her. and that made y/n to always stay alone since she always been with senju.

but after realising, mikey and baji decided to bring her along. since mikey and baji formed a group, they asked for y/n to tag along. mikey decided to put her in baji's division.

nope. not as a vice-captain.
just in his division so that baji could look out for her.

"you two promised to get married?"
"PFT what a lame promise" y/n began to hit baji's arm as he laughed over what mikey told them.

"yeah, well, i agreed since i do like her too but you know, as a friend. we're still kids back then" mikey shrugged as he continued to eat his ice cream.

"but– you know those love story- that they might find each other back due to that kind of promise?"

"y/n you watched too many dramas" baji rolled his eyes, knowing the reasons why she looked worried.

"yeah whatever- but she disappeared first. i can do nothing bout that. left us hanging made me dislike her"

"cmon, just admit it. you like mikey, don't you?"

y/n decided to ignore baji's question as they're walking back home together, after sending mikey home.

"you're too obvious, y/n"
"no i didnt"
"well yeah, maybe for mikey since he's dumb af but still,
if draken or mitsuya see you, they straight away know it"

she stayed silent, thinking is she really that obvious? does she looks too stupid?

"i wont be asking you to confess to him immediately or whatever but you know– i think it's better to tell him immediately. the more you love him, the more you hurt"

y/n immediately looked at him weirdly, making baji felt weird too, "WHAT?"

"why are you so suddenly good at advising? the fuck who possessed you, bro?"