rindou haitani

genre: fluff

"rin, wanna grab some snack later?" a girl named y/n, appeared to rindou's side, making him turned his head towards her.

"yeah whatever" rindou rolled eyes, then look forward back as he walked beside her with his hands inside the pockets.

walk, walk, and walk, until,

"which store you wan-" he stopped as he glanced to his side, there's no one. he looked around, a bit worry inside himself.

"y/n?"

as he looked back, he saw his girl was staring at the bakery with shining eyes. he sighed then walked to her.

"oi faster"

y/n looked at him back, "ah- sorry-" she then looked at the bakery back, with a smile. then, she rush to his side back,

"i think that bakery is new tho- ive never seen them much before? have you ever seen them before around here, rin?"
"no"

he bluntly replied as they continued to walk back. suddenly he could felt a smaller hand than his, holding his arm. knowing its hers, he let her be, still having hands into his pockets.

"their cakes look so delicious you know. i wonder if we can custom our cake our anything, hmmm... i might go there again" she nodded as she talked alone while smiling, imagining how delicious the cake would be.

"rin, what cake do you lik-"
"dunno"

she shut her mouth back, getting replies earlier than her question. she glanced at his face, just to see a boring, cold face.

"...i see...do you want some snac-"
"no"

she shut her mouth again. ngl, his replies did let her mood down. but she tried to not overthink about her boyfriend's reactions, so she inhaled and exhaled, shooting a smile again.

"even drinks?"
"no"

she nodded.

"wanna stay my house?"
"nah im busy"

she nodded again. not knowing what to ask, she began looked around. and just be exciting over little things around her.

"wooooah i didnt know spa exist around here"
"ahahaha that kid cute"
"awwww i hope i can have them as pets"
"sheesh i suddenly thought about our group works. the new kid is kinda annoying- she's too bossy, dont you think?"

after talking too much, she finally looked at him, waiting for response. just to receive,

"dunno"

with that, she began worried. it might be normal for her boyfriend to be kinda quiet, but sometimes they do having chit-chat, but today is weird. so she decided to ask,

"rin, are you...okay?"
"no, ur too noisy"

and thats it. she slowly pulled her hand from holding his arm. she bite her lips, telling herself in mind, to shut up. its hurt, but she comforted herself, maybe her boyfriend's true.

she likes talking much, she's that person who is really friendly, people like her. she thought, maybe she's too overreacting or shes too excited today. so, she saw no wrong at rindou's words.

"there, go grab your snacks"

she stopped as her boyfriend stopped too infront of the market. she looked at him,

"ah nvm, idk what to buy, sorry" she slightly smiled. rindou sighed then walked away, making the girl followed him from back, since they're neighbours.

RINDOU's POV

"take care, rin~" she smiled as she waved her hand and got into her house.

i stayed there, staring at the house's door. that's kinda weird. she usually gave me kiss at the cheek, or maybe at least hug. i mean, i love it when she's tiptoe just to kiss my cheek, its cute. but today, she just waved her hand, and thats all.

weird. maybe she forgot to?

i turned back, just to continue walk to my house thats not too far from her house.

it's 5pm, damn. its been 3hours??? i looked at my phone, my chats with y/n, just to make sure that if i mistaken.

no text at all ??? no call ??

she usually text me like,

"tell me when u arrive home ^^"
"are you buuuusyyy"
"rinnnn whatchu doin?"
"rin, can i come to ur place :3"

but, today's weird.
i closed my phone and looked at the window. should i go to her house?

3RD PERSON's POV

"who's that?" y/n slightly shouted as someone knocked at her room's door just now.

"it's me"

y/n paused at a moment, she looked at the door as someone opened her door, revealing a taller guy, with his usual lazy eyes.

"rin? what's wrong? u said ur busy?"
"not anymore"

she nodded, as rindou closed her door and sat on her bed. he stared at her girl's back, as she continued doing her works, maybe.

long silence.
but this time, is a different silence.
not a comforting silence like they usually had.

and rindou hates it.

"what u doin"
"painting"

one word reply. and that's it, rindou got it something's wrong with his girl today. so he went to beside her, standing, staring at his girl from beside.

"what's wrong with you"

y/n stopped, then she looked up to her boyfriend with blank expression, "what's wrong with me?"

he sighed, "you've been so quiet, you didn't kiss me on cheek as usual, you didn't text me at all just now, now you're ignoring me"

y/n blinked, "i- i didnt ignore you?"

"then why are you so silent? why don't you talk to me? or cuddle me, i already came" his face hovered hers, looking directly at her eyes, glaring.

"y-you said... im too.. noisy.. just now.." slow enough but rindou still could heard it. he blinked, as he saw y/n lowered her head down. he stared at her as he tried to recalled when did he said those words.

he sighed as he now remembered he really said it to her. without her knowing, a long kiss landed on her head. as he broke the kiss, she looked up to him back, just to receive his hand's warmth at her cheek.

"im sorry, i shouldn't said that. im too into my mood.." he pulled her into a hug, then caressed her hair gently.

"i love your voice, im so sorry. it feels empty you know.. im so sorry, do you forgive me? or do you want snacks as a sorry?" he cupped ur face and stared at her eyes lovingly.

she chuckled, "it might raining, so no need. i can forgive you but if you cuddle me" she grinned cutely.

he softly smiled, felt relieved that his girl being herself back now,

"say less, love"

he said before he carry her easily and went to her bed just to cuddle, enjoying each other's warmth.

JSKSJKSJS ok im into rindou much these days gosh