kakucho hitto

who's your favourite in tokyo revengers? :>
genre: fluff

-

"you bought a new one?"

the girl just nodded as her fiancé asked. she grinned cutely as she just looked over him, taking off his work clothes. he took off his gloves as he said,

"bet you bought with your own money huh?"

she nodded excitedly, making the guy chuckled while looked at him while looseing his tie, "i told you to use my money, love"

hearing what he said, she just giggled while hugging her new plushie tightly. as he unbuttoned his collar, he sat beside her, patting the plushie while smiling sweetly,

"is it a she or he?" y/n looked down to her plushie, "she!" she excitedly stated then looked at her fiancé, kakucho.

he nodded, "what's her name then?"

"ahaaaa this time, i want you to give her name" she grinned, "me? but im not creative over giving names" he slightly laughed as he tuck her hair behind her ear.

"itsokay! just tryyy" she said as both of them stared towards each other. kakucho thought a while, as he stared into her eyes,

"truffle?"

he grinned, making the girl nodded, "then her name is truffle!" she began squeezed her plushie, making kakucho soften his gaze towards her.

"i'll go take shower a while ok, then we'll sleep"

y/n nodded, as kakucho ruffled her hair, then kissed her forehead before he got into bathroom.

-

feeling something sticking to him, he frowned a bit then opened his eyes a bit, just to see his girl sticking to him, really close, making both of them sharing one pillow, which means the space behind her really a lot.

he rubbed his eyes, as he whispered slowly, "baby, you're pressing towards me.." as he tried to move her a bit.

she began frowned, as she got closer to him more, "your pillow softer..." she slowly said as she drifted into dreamland back.

kakucho peeked towards her pillow, as he touched it, feeling the pillow thickness. he shrugged then he slowly moved towards her place, having her back facing him. he would be ok for her to cling towards her, but it's too close that he might fall so he moved away.

-

"love.."
"the pillow fell.."

he frowned then peeked towards the other pillow, just to see it's on the floor already. he sighed then looked towards her, as she frowned while she's asleep.

he chuckled then lay down back, before pulling her waist closer, letting her to be really close this time. he wont be worrying over falling from the bed as the wall is beside him.

as she got closer, her face began relaxed more, making kakucho shook his head while smiling. he caressed her hair, staring her a while before resting his hand over his waist then drifting to the dreamland together with his beloved girl.

-

KAKUCHO PLEASE BE REAL 😭