kazutora hanemiya

pic cr to owner ^^
peaks of having kazutora as boyfriend ;

how you guys ended up together ;

your personality is about the same as baji keisuke personality. knowing baji's girl bestfriend is you, and you guys always spent time each other wilding around or maybe sticking around, amazed him. it's like you are baji keisuke but girl version. ofc, you didnt burn the cars lol. but how kind are you, not complaining, always cheerful, cool sometimes but ofc way smarter than both of them.

until one day, baji died. and it gave you a big impact. kazutora felt super guilty and requested to draken to find you and bring you to meet him.

"i'm very sorry y/n" he lowered his head, didn't have any single braveness to look at you.
"nah it's okay" he was shocked hearing your chill voice, he shoot up his head looking at you. even with puffy eyes, eyebags, you still managed to smile sweetly.

"he's the one stabbed himself back. he decided it. but that's good, you now realised everything. moreover, sorry couldn't bring him back, right?"

since that, he developed feelings over you and once he got released, he became wayyyy closer and there you go.

some moments ;

"cYAAAA ITS DONE" you suddenly jolt up from laying down, sat up excitedly after a hour "KAZU LOOK AT MY NAILS" you showed your nails that have been covered with nail stickers you made before.

he paused his game a while and looked at it, "you painted it?" "nope, i just bought nail stickers" you giggled as you still admired your nails since you're so satisfied with it and the designs really cute.

he stared at your cute face, he chuckled and ruffled your hair, "thats cute" "IKRRR" you giggled again, before he could even continued his game, you asked,

"can i do it to your nails toooo, please?" he looked at you, blinking eyes. he gave in since you're too cute to handle, so he nodded and put down the game controller as he turned and face you then handed you his hands,

"YAYY" so you started to do it with full focus. for how many minutes or hours you did it, he just stared you the entire times. sometimes tease you with kissing your ears, kissing your head, your jaw. being touchy he is, he just kept on kissing you.

it's 8am and both of you were still not starting you guys day since its weekend and things that doesnt matter. now, kazutora woke up first but insisted to go anywhere yet and just cuddled you.

he began closer, hugging your waist from behind, sometimes kissing your neck from behind as he spooning you. not long from that,

you stretched up a bit, making he looked at you. as you turned away, facing to him as now your faces are just inches away. he stared at your sleeping face, as your hair messily covered your face.

as some hair strands, went down across your face, it just feels like in drama. you looked too gorgeous for him at that moment. that peaceful face, how the hair strands slipped across your face, how your shoulders revealed a bit out from the blanket, your messy hair,

damn he's fluttering.

as he realised, it's no any girl, it's his girl. and she is his, made him smiled and felt really glad that he is so lucky. he went closer to kiss your forehead, your lips, your ear, your shoulder.

with that, you frowned making he smiled, "sorry angel, you're too breathtaking" he slowly snaked his hand romantically around your waist, feeling the bare skin as both of them no clothes on as something spicy happened last night.

he smiled again as he somewhat thought about last night,

"damn..she fuckin mine.."

KYAAAAAA alright have a nice day :>