baji keisuke

BAJI SHORT HAIR GOSH PLS
pic cr to ownerr

"BAAAAJI-SANNNNN"

hearing the boy's screams made you tears too much. it's hurt, too hurt, losing someone you love. as you watched the blonde guy hugging the long-haired guy who was deadly in his arms.

you can't hold it anymore. you're tearing so bad, tears didn't stop coming out from your dear eyes. you closed your mouth, not wanting any loud crying sound from yourself.

please, why he need to die..

the world need him..

why he gotta killed himself?

doesn't he think about everyone that afraid of losing him?

you couldn't do anything but crying. that's the only thing you could do now. you wiped your tears roughly as the tears kept streaming down your cheeks. it's just hurt, it is.

as you still crying, suddenly someone placed his hand on your head. trying hard to stop crying, you turned to the person and looked up to him as he is taller than you.

with that, you saw a guy with his facepalmed face, said, "you've been watching that episode repeatedly, you shortie dumbass"

"KEISUKEEE" you immediately hugged him tightly while crying so hard, "it's just an acting, stop it already or not you'll have swollen eyes!!" he sighed, at patted your head.

yeahhhhh this is normal since the episode 21 out already. you were more than worse once the episode out 😑 since that day, you're scrolling through social medias and saw his death on that story.

and yes, everytime baji keisuke went back home, it's just normal for seeing your swollen eyes. of course he mad at you but he just can't stop you, gosh that's tiring but somehow he felt proud that his acting skill is amazing and somehow he felt it's nice to have clingy you with cute reddish face since you also the type not too touchy but since the episode out, you kept on clinging to him.

"there, there. how many times i need to tell you? it's just an acting and i'm here with you" he tried his best to calm you.

once he feel like you're calm now, he pulled out the hug and cupped your cheeks motioning you to look at him. as he looked at your red face, he chuckled,

"what a crybaby hm? you do love me that much?" he grinned as his fangs shown up.
"it's just the story is sad ok!" you slowly punch his chest making he laughed.

"okay okay i got it. now will you stop crying? you should've sleeping now, you know" he slowly carried you up from couch, and walked to room as it's 2am already.

feeling the tighten hug on him, he chuckled, he got it what you've been thinking rn after the scene, and he found it really cute like he could just go to work, thinking about this side of you, and smile like an idiot lonely.

as he arrived at room, he slowly put you down and continued to lay down beside you just to receive a tight hug back from you. with that, he slowly caress your arm and covered you guys with blanket.

"thereee, i'm hereeee. i won't left you okayy" he smiled as his girl having unstable emotions now, moreover the episode came out when she's on period. now it's been 5 days of her being super super emotional.

"ah.. what am i going to do with this cutie, huh?" he kissed your head. he usually called you dumb or tease you to death but this time, no way. he won't make himself moreeee tired to just stay awake and calm his girl just because of his wrongdoings.

so he's been soft like unusual of him. no shouting or something cursing to her or anything. no way, he see his girl now as a person who equals to fragile now. it's not like you'll be mad like so sudden, or being hot-tempered, but imagine,

he back from work, getting into house, just to see a short small cute girl, holding blanket, with a puppy eyes with tears, red nose as she just done crying, standing and looking at him without saying anything. yes, that was the next day after the episode finally out. and the day he said his thoughts was false. he thought you'll be too emotional just for a day but sIKEEEE

but having this side of you nowadays, making him always feel impatient to go back home from work. like he'll crave for hugs more than usual. so he'll do his best to go back faster.

while he lost in his thoughts, he heard a little smooth snore sound. he blinked as he peek at his girl, and smiled over the view. guess she just too tired from crying. making sure you really fall asleep, he now closed his eyes slowly, falling onto dreamland too.

yeah this was cuter and funnier in my head tho-