bonten pt.2

i might end this oneshots book until it reach 100 parts i guess ???? idk also :>
warning : sexual content & cursing & violence & r!pe

"oh my god.."

dizziness suffered her but she needed to wake up. but before she got clear vision, an unfamiliar voice said,

"took you long enough"

she got confused as she heard the unfamiliar man's voice. as she got clearer vision of her eyes, she saw a man standing beside her, holding a glass of wine, while smirking towards her and she's very sure she's now laying down on the bed.

she immediately sat up but unfortunately she couldnt. the pain at her wrists are too much making her take a look at her wrist. just to see she already got tied up with a bed using the chains.

suddenly, someone chuckled, "what? never got tied up? don't you love this more?"

she furrowed her eyebrows, before she scanned the place, but sadly she didn't know whose room she's in. and to be more surprised, she realised, she's all naked, while both her hands and her legs got tied up with chain. with that, she roughly moved, struggling to loosen the chains,

"LET ME GO WHO ARE YOU"
"wo wo chill one chick" the man said, as he unbuttoned his cloth.

"WHO TF U CALLIN CHICK" she shouted out loud her lungs. she's mad but more to terrified. she's not dumb, she's totally knows what's gonna happen. her body started shaking as she saw the man undone his belt,

"so you like to be called 'slut' more hm?" he smirked as he slowly unzip his pant.

"WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING" she kept on struggling, not caring about her bloody wrist and legs.

"idk what do you think, hm?" he slowly got closer as he showed the 'vibration' (?) towards her.

"i pay you with my diamonds so make sure to be reaaaaally good slut for me"

diamonds.

she literally froze as she heard "diamonds". she immediately scanned his face, just to realise he's bonten's target.

"why? already remember me?" he leaned closer towards her ear, licking her ear really slowly, "your pinkish-haired guy said your moans sounds reeeally good? mind to let me hear it?"

she might be a criminal. but of course, she treasure her virginity the most. she probably think that's the only thing her husband could have, and no one else. she could never want to eat any pills. she hates the idea, throwing away the baby. she thought that's really unfair for the baby. the baby has no wrong.

in this situation, she knew it so well she couldn't do anything but letting out tears. she felt betrayed, she's scared, terrified, too afraid. she can fight but it's no use, the chains are too strong on her which probably made her got all bloody.

"oi what are you crying for" the man began felt annoyed as he death-glared the girl that have been crying and begging him to let her go.

the girl kept on crying, while shook her head, "please.....please let me go..."

the man groaned as he clicked his tongue before he stood up, glaring towards her, "please what? let you go?" he scoffed out loud, "do you know you are one and only girl in bonten? the STRONGEST criminal gang EVER"

"now i got to taste the girl in the strongest criminal gang. you think im gonna let you go THAT easy?" he chuckled, "fucking no"

he clicked his tongue before he turned on the vibration, "you're their slut aren't you?" he smirked.