baji keisuke

thank you for all good words, besties <3 i'll try my best ok -3- here ya go! smpicc

"baji-kun, please accept my gift!"

seeing baji keisuke, your boyfriend, got so many gifts on anniversary day. the fact that you're with him, yet the girls paid no attention to you, really pissed you off.

"y/n, can you hold this too?" baji grinned widely as he passed two small boxes to you which you took it afterwards.

"can we FINALLY go now?"

baji looked at her as he held the other paper bags contained gifts for him. he grinned widely, "yup! let's go!"

you sighed before smiling sweetly, "good, now let's-"

"baji-senpai~!" "senpai! we have something for you"

both of you immediately looked towards the girls who been running towards you two. seeing them holding each gifts at their hands, you sighed again.

as they stopped in front of you, you smiled at them before looking away, "i'll wait you outside" you smiled towards baji, before walking passed him, leaving him speechless.

"pft thankfully i still treat you good, girls" you rolled your eyes, thinking those girls who've been giving baji gifts today.

if you could be mad at them, you totally will. but baji never shoo them away, which made you feel like, you have no rights to shoo them away.

relationship between you and baji, is not that famous actually. since both of you were bestfriend, which made people thought you two just normal bestfriend.

no serious relationship.

you lowered your head down, looking at your feet. but your mind is wandering around. totally be thinking the good-looking girls that have been crushing on him.

"if he's single, he probably be with one of them lol"

you chuckled lightly, as your mind and your heart agreed with your overthinking-thoughts.

"Y/N!"

you immediately looked towards tired baji, who just ran towards you with those gifts on his hands.

"you're done?"
"yeah- finally- ha..." he said between his breath.

you smiled sweetly before taking some of the paper bags from his hand, "lemme hold these. wanna go back home now?"

"but- peyoung-"
"sorry, i kinda tired- let's send all of these to your home first ok? then i'll go back home by myself"

baji blinked his eyes, "no, lemme send you back-"

before he could finish his words, you walked away from him, as you went to his motorcycle.

the next day, baji was really confused with your behaviour. you're not the normal you. you didnt get mad whenever he make fun of you. you didnt hug his hand whenever you're sleeping in class.

you were like that quiet, innocent girl.

totally, not his usual girl.

"oi y/n, wanna come over my place?"

you looked at him, before hesitantly nodded.

"let's eat the chocolates i got!" he excitedly put the heart-shaped box contained heart-shaped chocolates on the table, before sitting down beside you.