mitsuya takashi pt.2

hello im so sorry this took for a while ^_^
how ya guys doin? anyways here, enjoy~

ring!

your phone's ringing as you're doing your homeworks. you took a look at the caller id, showing unknown number. you furrowed your eyebrows before you picked it up, having it close to your ear.

"hello?"

"hey, im sorry for calling you so sudden. you're free now?"

you paused for a moment, figuring whose voice is this, "im sorry, but who is this?"

suddenly, the caller gasped slowly before chuckling lightly, "oh im sorry, i forgot to text you. this is me, mitsuya takashi ahaha remember me?"

hearing person's name, you immediately gasped and relieved a sigh, "ah takashi-san~ im so sorry, yeah ofc i do remember you. what's wrong, takashi-san?"

he chuckled again, "cmon, just call me takashi. im just one year older than you ahaha"

you slightly giggled before putting down your pen, before leaning your back against your chair, relaxing a bit, "alright, takashi-kun"

without you realising, you felt comfortable talking to him. hearing you calling him 'takashi-kun', he giggled lightly,

"fine fine. anyways, you free tomorrow? i already checked my club's stuff. if you and your mom's okay, i would like to take it tomorrow"

you nodded, "oh but takashi-san- uh i mean, takashi-kun, the stuffs still at the shop. also we have some needles, tapes and stuff. if you want to, take a look, you can come to our shop tomorrow. if you want to"

"well that sounds good. but isnt it in the process to close? how can i come?"

"ah...well tomorrow me and my mom will continue to clean the shop. so after school? if you're free? i'll bring you to our shope tomorrow, after school"

he hummed softly, "alright then, after school. let's meet at the gate, okay?"

you nodded even he can't see it, "alright, at the gate"

he chuckled lightly, "ok i think that's all. see ya, y/n. good night"

the next day, you waited for him first. maybe he got some stuff, you thought. you stood there, looking around, before someone's called you,

"y/n!"

you immediately looked towards him, running towards you as he waved his hand. as he arrived in front of you, "im so sorry! someone wanted to meet me just now, im very sorry" as he breathed uncontrollably.

you smiled, "it's okay takashi-kun. let's relax a bit" as you smiled sweetly to him, making him nodded his head, slowly breathe controllably. you glanced the pinky heart-shaped box at his hand.

"someone's confessed to you?" you asked before giggling cutely. he looked shocked as he rubbed his nape, smiling awkwardly, "y-yeah..."

you nodded, "not surprised. you're famous afterall" making him chuckled, "nah, no way"

you shrugged, "whatever you say ahahaha, you good now?" as you looked at him. he nodded before smiling softly, "alright, let's go" as you turned away, about to walk away.

"y/n"

you stopped as he called out your name, making you looked at him with confused face.

"uh...you know...i bring my motorcycle, so...wanna ride with me?" he asked as he smiled cutely.