haitani rindou

yup Simpaii-chan here's yours~ thank you for waiting hehe hope you like it <3

"you lil shit–" cursing towards the guy with blue&blonde stripes-haired (?) is a really normal thing for you.

let's say,
your daily routine.

you took the sticky note from your back, reading it while frowning.

"hi i am stupid :p"

you crumpled the sticky note while death-glaring your rival, haitani rindou as he continued to smirk while staring at you.

are you his bully victim?

nope.

you can't say that since you never see his actions as bullying actions. you just simply called him,

enemy.

yup, yet not so. you didnt hate him that much. you're actually good with his older brother which made you, rindou and his older brother always hanging out together.

until one day..

"y/n-chan~" the older haitani waved his hand towards you as he smiled softly. you walked towards him as you smiled too.

"where's rin?"

you turned back, as you take a look a bit, searching for the younger haitani.

"with his friends i guess"

as you looked back, searching for the younger haitani, you realised there are some students looking at you while giggling and laughing quietly. you were confused as heck until,

"y/n-chan, your skirt"

you immediately turned to look at ran with confused expression, "my skirt?"

he nodded his head, "turn around for a while"

you slowly turned around, making your back facing the older haitani which he respectfully bend down a bit to get something from your skirt.

"done"

you turned around back, just to see he held a long ribbon at his hand, "guess rindou made you has a tail hm?"

you gasped slowly, "that mf–"

ran slightly laughed as he looked at you, "he always bully you, hm?"

"well kinda? i mean i also bully him sometimes" you shrugged your shoulders.

ran stared at you, having an idea, "hey, wanna prank rin together with me?"

you blinked your eyes as you looked at smirking haitani ran.

"why are you two holding hands?" the younger haitani asked as he've been walking behind you and ran.

but sadly, no response.

he clicked his tongue before walking forward, separating your hand and ran's away as he walked between you two.

you playfully rolled your eyes after you exchanged glares with rindou. he frowned as he looked at his brother and you.

"yo what is wrong with you two?"

he looked at ran then realised, his brother was smiling all the time. he then looked back at you. still grumpy, he thought.

rindou then rolled his eyes as he walked away, "whatever"