Chapter 6

❣️This story crossed 1k views

❣️This story crossed 1k views. Thanks guys❤️😊. Happy reading❣️

 Happy reading❣️

Reyansh pov:

"Is everyone is ready in position" I asked through Bluetooth.

"Yes sir" I heard a reply.

"Exactly at 10.30 we have to initiate our plan" I said at my team.

"Sure sir" everyone replied.

"Good" saying this, I started to act like am working with my bike engine. Today me and my team planned to initiate the operation of cleaning up the Ravi's gang.

As he is one of the most wanted criminal. He is a smuggler, who happened to supply the drugs to every college students. He is having the influence of higher people. But DIG, issued to order to finish him off. So it's an secret operation.

For that, am in my causal clothes not in my uniform. As we don't want to alert those bastrads right.

As per the secret information, he is staying in some slum area right nearer to where am currently. So, we all scattered separately, I mean 7 members were scattered. So that we can round up that ravi's gang. Which is around 5 person.

We are having the shooting order.

I have my gun with me. Right now, am in the bus stand with my bike. Like am repairing my bike engine.

Uff.

Time is around 10clock.

So this bus stand doesn't have any members. And this, is somewhat not a main area. So even the road also looks abondoned.

This is the route in which that ravi and his gang will go to that slum area, so we all plan to follow him and finish him off between this bus stand and the slum area which is just 2km in distance from here. As am the only one who is going to follow him from here.

The plan is simple, once his car starts to take left, I will shoot the car tyre. From then we all will took care of those bastards. And my team members all were standing at the turning corner. As I don't want that ravi and his gang to get suspicious over us. So for that, am only standing here. And everyone is waiting for my order. And also some two members were following him from his place.