Chapter 35

***Surprise, not so surprise as I let you guys know before itself. Happy reading💕❤️***

 Happy reading💕❤️***

Reyansh pov:

I somehow grabbed her. As soon as she felt some support, she just clutched me tightly.

Once we reached the steps, I somehow took her out of the pool. Only good thing is she didn't drinked lot of water and drowned herself.

She is in consciousness only.

I heaved a sigh. Or else I don't know what I would have done.

As soon as I placed her on the floor, she started to cough.

I tapped her shoulder slowly. As if it will calm her.

"Are you okay." I asked her. She looked into my eyes.

"What happened? Don't you walk properly." I started to scold her. What if I didn't reach on time, then she would have been drown... I don't even want to think about it. I just hugged her.

"S.. Soo.. Soo... Sorry" her meaky response came.

"Its okay... Next time be more careful... First tell me how did you falled into the water" I asked her. By this time some people surrounded us.

Already her dress is transparent, after this no use. I didn't leave her from my hug. As her dress is not useful anymore.

"Sir any problem" my colleague asked me.

"Nothing"i said at him.

The water is dripping from my dress as well as hers.

*Hiccups * she started to hiccup.

I just asked him to fetch some water. He then gone, I asked others to go.
As I don't want other members to see her in this position.

I grabbed her face, she is pouting. What....

I glared at her.

She too glared at me.

What is happening here?

"What happened? 'I asked her.

" What happened? "she asked me in my tone

" How did you falled into the pool? "I asked her. What might have happened? Did she walked not properly? She is capable of that.

" How did you falled into the pool" she repeated the same question.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her.

*Hiccups *

"Do you need anything?" she asked me the sane question. Is she kidding me.

I sighed.

She too sighed.

I moved the fringes from her face, as because of the water her hair is kept falling over her eyes.