Chapter 37

***Sorry guys to make you wait, I didn't get time

***Sorry guys to make you wait, I didn't get time. Just a normal chapter with 4.7k words. Happy reading ❤️***

 Happy reading ❤️***

Ilankodi pov:

Its been 1 week of that party. I don't know what I have done on that night. He too didn't said anything after that day. He again gone to his back state. But only difference is way of answering. Sometime it will be teasing style.

Only thing he asked me is how I took alcohol. I said that waiter might have gave me the wrong one, instead of juice. Even I too think the same.

Once Jeevika came to home that day, she started to tease me saying that we had a great night it seems. So, now taking the rest to relief the pain. Even gayu called me and teased me.

"Mam, I did the differential properly but am not getting the answer" my student voice broked my trance.

"You just missed this. For every power you just need to min...." I started to explain to him.

After finishing my morning classes. I walked towards the ishaan class. There already rithish is waiting probably for his daughter. Today is the parent teacher meeting for small classes.

"Hi sister" he said.

"Hi"

"Hello my cutiee" mhain said.

"Stop calling me as cutiee" I gritted my teeth at him.

"Appa" rithika called rithish.

"Yes baby" rithish said who is started to feed her. Good father right.

"Food not good" she complained at him.

"Can I order some other food from hotel dear" he asked her. She nodded her head.

"It is...." before I say.

"Rithika, my mom foo..... Food is good. Do you wat?" ishaan asked her. Today Jeevika is leave, as today is ishaan parents teachers meeting come morning classes.

She just turned her head towards her father. Feisty much.

"She is behaving like this, see cutiee that's why I asked you to help me for their love story. So rithika can get a mother, and ishaan can get a father. " mahin said at me.