Chapter 57

Jeevika pov:

Jeevika pov:

"That's all for today..." professor said.

"uff how long this class. Uff" my friend complained at me. I laughed at her.

While we were speaking, she got a call from her husband. As its an break time, she kept speaking.

Seeeing her, I really felt jealous. Jealous for not been pampered by anyone.

'For that you shouldn't be a badomen' my mind reminded me.

Yeah that's true.

I sighed.

At evenging:

I came out of my classroom and walked towards the restroom. Today  really got late, I sighed. As, Today we had some special classes to cover up the lost classes.

Already my friend gone as her husband came to pick her. After using the restroom, I came out of my block.

I then walked towards the gate only to be stopped by Rithish.

What is now?

"Jee..."

"Please stop speaking with me"

"Plea..." I didn't let him to continue.

"Don't try to speak with me. I have already said my answer to you. My answer wi.."

"Please stop Jeevika. I didn't came here to propose my love again and again. I just came here,... To seek a help" he frustratedly shouted at me.

"What?" I skeptically asked him. What kind of help I can offer this man?

"Rithika my daughter suffering from typhoid. She is kept mur..."

"Wh.. What happe... Happened to her... When she got viral... Oh god.. Why didnt you informed me" I asked him grabbing his shirt collar by putting my books down.

"S.. She from last 8 days. Can you pl..."

"Take me with you please" i started to cry. Oh god she is just 3 year old girl. How is her body will cope with this.

God.

"Please" I said at him.

"Yeah" saying this he took me along with him in his car. Just before 2 weeks I seen her in mall. What happened in between

Shit.

Am a useless mother.

Am not a motherly figure to her. How can I behave like this. Without even asking her health.

"How is she?" I asked him slowly.

"She is fine now. But she kept  murmuring your name. Now she got discharged from hospital. But Doctors asked to take care with high care. But... Can you please hel..."