Chapter 53

*** Double update of the day

*** Double update of the day. For a 300 followers. Sorry just now finished. Many mistakes will be there. I hope you guys will like this. Happy reading 💞***

 Happy reading 💞***

Ilankodi pov :

I reached home at night by 8 clock. Yesterday I missed him a lot.

I sat over the bed, as right now the time is 10 clock. I prepared dinner, and even feed ishaan. We both played for sometime, nothing much his favourite catch and catch ball. That's what he call.

I tried to speak with Jeevika, she is not at all responding to me properly.

After a lot of convince I made her to have dinner. So right now am waiting for him.

I washed his clothes, which he used yesterday. Everything is clean other than that.

I walked towards his book shelf and picked one book. Then I started to read the book by sitting in his place.

The way he used to read a book is something I love. Very calm posture.

I sighed.

And started to read.

How can anyone read the history. All am thinking is him. Its his arriving time. From morning I didn't even called him once.

But I messaged him. As I don't want to disturb him in any means.

Even I didn't get any reply for the message.

"When you will come reyansh?" I asked at no one.

I closed the book and kept it, where it was.

I opened my phone, and seen our marriage pics, and the pictures which gayu took of us on thaali changing function.

In our marriage, he never smiled. Even me too.

I don't know when my eyes dropped, by looking into our marriage pics.

I got startled from the sleeping, by my phone ringing sound. I looked at the clock which says 12.0 clock.