Chapter 31

***Double update of the day ❤️❣️

***Double update of the day ❤️❣️. Just a compensation. For not giving any updates in weekdays. I think i did give some justice. Happy reading ❣️💞 with 4k words***

 Happy reading ❣️💞 with 4k words***

Reyansh pov :

What they were speaking. Nasty creatures and why did my wife just keeping silent. I heard everything, from how that lady cemented on my wife body size to my occupation.

Without thinking much, I entered into the room and kneel down behind her. And wrapped my hand over her waist. I don't want another person to comment over our personal life. For that, I need to act that we are leading our life very happily.

But in one way, I really happy only.

'Why' my mind asked me.

'I don't know. But yeah am happy' I replied.

"Tell them wifey" I said at her by placing my head over hers.

"Uhh" she sounded.

"Akka, he is asking you to tell the answer to our athai family" gayathiri said and then She winked towards me.

"Sister in law, can you please give me some space beside my wife. I want to sit beside her. " I asked gaaythiri.

"Offcourse maams" saying this gauathiri levaed some space beside my wife.

I sat in between my wife and sister in law.

'Reyansh you are not like this' my mind reminded me.

'Yeah but am acting' I said to myself.

She kept seeing me, as if am her candy. I gulped.

'Am I giving her wrong idea' I thought to myself.

'I don't want to give her any false hope. Because here am not sure about this marriage right. What if we both ended up living as stranger life forever. Then In that case, I don't want her to be heartbroken. And I hope that she won't like or love me. And I know no one will love me, as in this grumpy man 'I consoled myself.