Chapter 14

*** Sorry for not uploading yesterday😞

*** Sorry for not uploading yesterday😞. Happy reading❣️❣️***

 Happy reading❣️❣️***

Reyansh pov:

Her face has the evidence of slap mark. When I came out of the shop, the sight shocked me very much. Where someone is trying to snatch the chain from my wife.

I won't just stay simple, if someone try to do mishandle someone who I don't know. Here that man has the audicity to mishandle with my wife, her neck is having the scratch marks.

After 20 mins of ride, we both reached her home. While getting down, I helped her to get down from the bike,by holding her hand.

I too get down from the bike after parking it in the corner. Already some vehicle is standing. Is some members were present here.

I hate it.

Because all they know is to ask questions. I hate to answer.

I sighed.

She waited for me, until I reach her.

"Akka" is the only word I heard. As Ilankodi, is engulfed by a hug by her sister gayathiri.

"Don't" I shouted at her. As gayathiri wrapped her hand over her sister neck, where she just got hurt right now.

Gayathiri immediately unwrapped herself from her akka.

"What don't mama" gayathiri asked me slowly.

"Am I not allowed to hug my sister" she asked me.

"It's not what...." Ilnakodi cut of me.

"It's nothing gayu, we both just now came right. We both yeah came now. How are you gayu..."she asked her sister. What happened why she is blabbering right now.

" Okay okay I understood akka, you don't have to hide anything "gayu said.

Ilankodi looks like she caught. There is nothing need to hide here right. Why she is trying to hide it. I sighed.

" What you got to know" Ilankodi asked slowly at her sister.

"That only your husband allowed to hug my sister. Not even her beloved sister not allowed to hug her" gayu said this by folding her hands.